Today: August 20, 2017, 3:46 pm
  
Business

Ossur Hf : Insider Trading

PR-Inside.com: 2017-08-10 16:54:01

Announcement Össur hf. No.56/2017

Reykjavík, 10 August 2017

 

Auðkenni útgefanda/Trade ticker:

OSSR                                                                                                                                                                       

Nafn útgefanda/Issuer:

Össur hf.

Dagsetning tilkynningar/Date of announcement:

10 August 2017

Nafn fruminnherja/Name primary insider:

William Demant Invest A/S

Tengsl fruminnherja við útgefanda/Insider's relation with the issuer:

Niels Jacobsen

Dagsetning viðskipta/Date of transaction:

10 August 2017

Tímasetning viðskipta/Time of transaction:

16:26 CET

Tegund fjármálagernings/Type of financial instrument:

Equities

Kaup eða sala/Buy or Sell:

Buy

Fjöldi hluta/Number of shares:

7,236,000

Verð pr. Hlut/Price per share:

DKK 30,00

Fjöldi hluta í eigu fruminnherja eftir viðskipti/Primary insider's holdings after the transaction:

208,174,783

Fjöldi hluta sem fruminnherji á kauprétt að/Primary insider's option holdings after the transaction:

0

Fjöldi hluta fjárhagslega tengdra aðila eftir viðskipti/Related parties' holdings after the transaction:

0

Dagsetning lokauppgjörs*/Date of settlement*:

3,236,000 on 14 August 2017

4,000,000 on 17 August 2017

Athugasemdir*/Comments*:                                                 

Niels Jacobsen is the chairman of the Össur Board of Directors.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

 




This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Ossur Hf via Globenewswire




# 487 Words
Related Articles
More From The Author
Dietsmann N.V. : Dietsmann acquires 97% of [..]
Dietsmann has acquired 97.5% of the shares of Energoremont Holding in Bulgaria [BUL: 6EG]. The remaining 2.5% of the shares [..]
Uniserve signs an agreement to provide data [..]
Focused on International in-bound enterprise and cloud customers VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 10, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- [..]
Jabil and eyeSight Technologies Partner to Develop [..]
Jabil Inc. (NYSE:JBL) and eyeSight Technologies announced a new partnership to develop next-generation in-car sensing technology that [..]
RedHill Biopharma Provides 2017 Semi-Annual Business Update
RedHill's U.S. gastrointestinal (GI)-focused sales force is promoting two specialty products, setting the stage for the [..]
Feelunique Appoints Managing Director Asia
Feelunique : In 2015, Feelunique launched a dedicated cross-border Chinese website. The website has been extremely successful, resulting [..]
 
More From Business
HMV Digital China Explores Luxembourg's Capital Markets [..]
HONG KONG, Aug 18, 2017 - (ACN Newswire) - HMV Digital China Group Limited (HKE: 8078), a leader in the [..]
PolarityTE: Will This Biotech Be The Next [..]
Jeff Dyer and Hal Gregersen, CONTRIBUTORS -We write about innovation based on research from The Innovator’s DNA. Opinions expressed [..]
The Advantages of Using a Skip Bin [..]
Disposing of our rubbish is an essential task, and hiring bins is one of the easiest ways to accomplish this, [..]
GAIKINDO Indonesia International Auto Show (GIIAS 2017) [..]
BSD City, INDONESIA, Aug 17, 2017 - (ACN Newswire) - The Indonesian Automotive Industries Association (GAIKINDO) presents the [..]
Talking Print – Launches new Cards & [..]
London based Audio and Video in Print consultancy, Talking Print, has announced the launch of its new brand - Cards [..]

Disclaimer: If you have any questions regarding information in this press release please contact the company added in the press release. Please do not contact pr-inside. We will not be able to assist you. PR-inside disclaims the content included in this release.