New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2017-05-19 17:10:10
AtriCure, Inc. (AtriCure) is a medical device company which carries out the development, manufacture and sales of cardiac surgical ablation devices. The major products of the company include Isolator Synergy ablation system, a bipolar ablation clamp system; radio frequency ablation devices; cryoICE cryoablation system and AtriClip left atrial appendage (LAA) occlusion system. It also offers Lumitip dissectors, Estech's line of reusable cardiac surgery instruments and other cart configurations. The company markets and sells its products in selected markets outside of the US through its European subsidiary and independent distributors. It has distributors in Asia, South America and Canada, and certain countries in Europe. AtriCure is headquartered in Mason, Ohio, the US.
Full Report Details at
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
* The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company AtriCure Inc
* The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
* The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
* The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
* The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
* To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
* Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Companies Mentioned in this Report: St. Jude Medical LLC, Medtronic Plc, DFine Inc, Boston Scientific Corp, Biosense Webster Inc
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015&afid=701
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)