New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-14 16:15:51
Genesis Energy Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/781046_genesis_energy_limited_strategic_swot ..
Genesis Energy Limited (Genesis) is a state-owned electricity utility. The company involves in generation, trading and retailing of electricity, natural gas and liquified petroleum gas (LPG). The company generates electricity by utilizing thermal and renewable sources, and owns total installed capacity of 2,142 megawatts (MW). Genesis generation portfolio includes Huntly thermal power station (1,448 MW); Tongariro (362 MW), Tekapo A and B (185 MW) and Waikaremoana hydro power station (138 MW); and Hau Nui wind farm (8.65 MW). It also holds 31% stake in the Kupe oil and gas field off the Taranaki Coast, which supplies natural gas and LPG to retail customers.
Genesis Energy Limited Key Recent Developments
Feb 18, 2014: Genesis Energy Announces New Gulf Coast Import/Export Terminal With Unit Train and Deepwater Dock Access
Feb 18, 2014: Genesis Energy Reports Fourth Quarter 2013 Results
Jan 29, 2014: EnerNOC Signs Utility Contract Extension With Genesis Energy to Deliver Automated Demand Response in New Zealand
Jan 24, 2014: Genesis Energy ends international imported coal contract in favour of local supplies
Nov 01, 2013: Genesis Energy Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Genesis Energy Limited - Key Facts
Genesis Energy Limited - Key Employees
Genesis Energy Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Genesis Energy Limited - Key Operational Employees
Genesis Energy Limited - Major Products and Services
Genesis Energy Limited, Share of Installed Capacity by Fuel Type (Power Generation), 2010
Genesis Energy Limited, Share of Installed Capacity by Region (Power Generation), 2010
Genesis Energy Limited - Key Operational Summary
Genesis Energy Limited - History
Genesis Energy Limited - Company Statement
Genesis Energy Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Genesis Energy Limited - Business Description
Genesis Energy Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Genesis Energy Limited - Strengths
Strength - Retail Customer Base
Strength - Diversified Generation Matrix
Strength - Strong Foothold in the Market
Genesis Energy Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declined Operational Performance
Weakness - Lack of Fuel Diversity
Genesis Energy Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Smart Meters Deployment
Opportunity - Government Support for Sustainable Development
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Electricity: New Zealand
Opportunity - Projects Under Development
Genesis Energy Limited - Threats
Threat - Seasonal Variations and Climatic Conditions
Threat - Fuel Supply Issues
Threat - Environmental Regulations
Genesis Energy Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Power, Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances
Genesis Energy Limited, Power, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Genesis Energy Limited, Power, Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Genesis Energy Limited, Clean Technology, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Genesis Energy Limited, Clean Technology, Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Genesis Energy Limited, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Genesis Energy Limited, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Genesis Energy Limited, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Genesis Energy Limited, Recent Developments
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.