Market and competitor data and insights into fuel, c-store and car wash offerings
PR-Inside.com: 2017-11-15 01:48:39
YEAR-END RESEARCH SALE!
- This report might qualify for up to a 30% DISCOUNT if purchased before the end of 2017
- More details at www.fastmr.com/prod/1309017_service_station_retailing.aspx
Service Station Retailing in Italy 2017", a Sector Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the Italian service station market today, with values and volumes up to 2017. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insight into the fuel market, based on in depth interviews with major fuel operators across Europe and proprietary data from GlobalData's service station retail databases. It provides: National Fuel Volumes (2012 to 2022e) and Values. Breakdown of the top five fuel retailers shop, car wash, company owned, motorway and unmanned sites. Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares. Major competitor analysis by country.
Total fuel consumption in Italy decreased by 0.5% in 2016 compared to the previous year. The top five fuel retailers -Agip (Eni), Q8, Esso, TotalERG and API (API-IP) accounted for 89.0% of service stations in Italy in 2016. The total number of service stations with a shop decreased by 3.2% to 7,313 sites. The total number of service stations with a car wash in Italy decreased by 2.4% to 3,141 sites.
* Total fuel consumption in Italy decreased by 0.5% in 2016 compared to the previous year.
* The top five fuel retailers -Agip (Eni), Q8, Esso, TotalERG and API (API-IP) accounted for 89.0% of service stations in Italy in 2016.
* The total number of service stations with a shop decreased by 3.2% to 7,313 sites. The total number of service stations with a car wash in Italy decreased by 2.4% to 3,141 sites.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify who are the top five players in Italy and how many fuel outlets, motorway & unmanned sites, shops & car wash they have.
* Plan effect market strategies by uncovering market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in the market.
* Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as incresing forecourt shops and car washes.
* Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, promotions, partnerships and suppliers used.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Eni, TotalERG, API, Esso, Tamoil
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Service Station Competitor Overview
Service Station Market Overview
Competitor ranking in 2015 compared to 2016
Service Station Shop Network
Service Station Car Wash Network
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015&afid=701
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)