According to the report “Pharmaceutical Excipients Market", published by Market Data Forecast, the Middle East and Africa market is projected to reach $0.46 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 6.25% from 2015 to 2020
PR-Inside.com: 2017-07-17 13:01:47
An excipient is a synthetic or natural constituent formulated alongside the active ingredient of a medication, included for the purpose of inducing and catalysing a wide range of chemical and physical properties.
Heavy investments by the pharmaceutical companies in development of biologics, increse in chronic diseases due to sedentary life style, adopting modern innovations like nanotechnology are key driving forces of the market. Developing eco-friendly solutions for manufacturing processes and reducing side-effects of drugs are the major challenge faced by the pharmaceutical industry.
Request sample: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa ..
The demand of Pharmaceutical Excipients Market is increasing in the emerging markets, therefore proper expansion strategies, launching new product pipeline would be a lucrative opportunity for the companies operating in this industries. However, the rising growth of the market is hindered to a certain level by the fact that investments in R&D by major companies are not up to the required level and increasing regulatory requirements are making it increasingly hard to get new manufacturing facilities approved which are definite threats to overcome.
Enquire more about the report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa ..
The Pharmaceutical Excipients Market is segmented as following:
1) Based on Product:
• Other Organic Chemicals
• Calcium Phosphates
• Metal Oxides
• Calcium Carbonates
• Calcium Sulfates
• Other Inorganic Chemicals
2) Based on Functionality:
• Fillers & Diluents
• Suspension & Viscosity Agents
• Flavoring Agents
• Lubricants & Glidants
• Other Functionalities
3) Based on Formulation Type:
• Oral Formulations
• Liquid Formulations
• Topical Formulations
• Parenteral Formulations
• Advanced Delivery Systems
The major companies operating in the Pharmaceutical Excipients Market are Ashland Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Associated British Foods PLC, Lubrizol Corporation, BASF SE, J.M. Huber Corporation, Merck Millipore, The DOW Chemical Company, FMC Corporation, Roquette Group, AkzoNobel, Colorcon, Inc., Croda International PLC, vonik Industries AG, and E Innophos Holdings Inc.
Buy now : www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa ..
The Pharmaceutical Excipients Market study offers the following deliverables:
• Middle East and Africa, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the Middle East and Africa market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Pharmaceuticals Segment:
Middle East and Africa Antifungal Drugs Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/research-reports/healthcare/pharmaceu ..
Middle East and Africa Antivenom Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/research-reports/healthcare/pharmaceu ..
Middle East and Africa Bio Pharmaceuticals market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa ..
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast
Market Data Forecast, Inc.
502, kakatiya's empire
# 764 Words