Middle-East and Africa Biopreservation Market by type (biopreservation media, biopreservation equipment and lab information system management), by bio-specimens (human tissue samples, organs, stem cells and others), by application (therapeutic applications, research applications, clinical trials and others) by end-user (biobanks, gene banks, hospitals and others) and by Region
Middle-East and Africa Biopreservation Market Research Report by Market Data Forecast
PR-Inside.com: 2017-08-01 11:17:34
According to the report “Middle-East and Africa Biopreservation Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the market is projected to reach USD 199.2 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 10.2% from 2016 to 2021.
Biopreservation is a process of storing the biological samples in an environment suitable for their survival. Biological samples that can be stored with the help of biopreservation typically include plasma, saliva, cells, tissues, body fluids and organs. Biobanks are increasingly adopting automated systems and software tools to improve storage, management and retrieval of HBS without sacrificing sample sustainability and integrity.
Given the growing volume and diversity of Human Biological Samples that need to be preserved, efficient utilization of storage space down to each refrigerator or a freezer unit is critical. With the emergence of Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) and Radio Frequency Identification Systems (RFIS) as a cost effective and error free technologies for labelling bio samples, biobanks has able to serve several long term benefits compared to the traditional methods.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Middle-East and Africa Biopreservation Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa ..
Middle-East and Africa Biopreservation Market: Drivers & Restraints
The biopreservation market is driven by a host of factors that include rising demand for preserving new-born’s stem cells, increasing healthcare expenditure, rising R&D investments on research advances in drug discovery, biobanks, regenerative market, investment by government and private corporations. The market is also aided by the advancements in the diagnostics and personalised medicines, increasing applications and new facilities in biopreservation. However, there are a few hurdles the market has to overcome that include stability issues of specimens and high cost pertaining to technologically advanced products in order for the market to sustain in the future.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Middle-East and Africa Biopreservation Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa ..
Middle-East and Africa Biopreservation Market: Segmentation
By Product Type
• Biopreservation Media
• Biopreservation equipment
• Lab Information System Management
• Human tissue samples
• Stem cells
• Other bio-specimens
• Therapeutic applications
• Research applications
• Clinical trials
• Other applications
• Gene Banks
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa ..
Middle-East and Africa Biopreservation Market: Overview
With the growing prevalence of chronic diseases like cancer, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and acute respiratory diseases, Biopreservation is gaining significance. Biopreservation Media is being increasingly used by the life sciences companies to develop tissue or cell related therapies. Many academic institutions, governments, healthcare establishments, pharmaceuticals and bio technology companies are funding biorepositories and bio banks clinical research. Increasing healthcare expenditure and rise in demand for novel bio-preservatives techniques is expected to aid the growth of the market.
Through biopreservation, biological samples are stored in an environment suitable for their survival. Biological samples that are stored through biopreservation typically include cells, plasma, tissues, saliva, organs and body fluids. Biobanks are leaning towards software tools and automated systems to improve management, storage and retrieval of HBS without sacrificing sample integrity and sustainability. With the growing volumes of human biological samples to be preserved, the storage space must be utilized efficiently.
Middle-East and Africa Biopreservation Market: Region-wise Outlook
The Middle-East & Africa market is segmented based on the geographical region as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel and others. The Middle East and Africa market is also analyzed individually in both the regions, thereby providing a more detailed geographical understanding of the market. Some of the major countries that hold significant place in this market include Egypt, KSA, UAE, Nigeria and Algeria.
.Key Questions Answered
• What are the size growth in forecast period from 2016 to 2021 ?
• What is the current and future Biopreservation Market outlook in Middle-East and Africa? What trends are affecting the Middle-East and Africa market?
• What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Biopreservation space in Middle-East and Africa?
• What are the key, high growth markets that Biopreservation manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
• What are the unmet needs with the Biopreservation currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
• What is physician perception and market outlook of Biopreservation?
• What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Biopreservation?
Middle-East and Africa Biopreservation Market: Key Players
The major players in the biopreservation industry are BioCision LLC, BioLife Solutions, Inc., Cesca Therapeutics Inc., Lifeline Scientific Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, So-Low Environmental Equipment Co., Taylor-Wharton, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and VWR Corporation.
Reasons to buy Middle-East and Africa Biopreservation Market Report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
• Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
• A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Market Data Forecast
# 1087 Words