Providing a superior and more unique fit for specific consumer segments
PR-Inside.com: 2017-05-19 17:01:24
TrendSights Analysis: Personalization, is part of GlobalData's TrendSights series and explores how brands can provide a superior and more unique fit for specific consumer segments.
Personalization is an essential attribute to consider for brands seeking to target today's individualistic consumers. More specialized and differentiated products are being introduced in order to optimally cater for different age, gender, and ethnic groups, as well as the lifestyle benefits sought by more demanding consumers.
* 43% of consumers globally have a more favorable perception of products featuring claims personalized to their needs.
* Personalization benefits rank among the top 10 factors that would encourage consumers to buy luxury/premium products.
* Brands should consider updating traditional personalization approaches, such as by demographic, through combining lifestyle cues alongside conventional segmentation.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain insight into the different routes through by which products can align with the Personalization trend, including examples of best-in-class innovation.
* Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
* Identify the innovation implications of personalization for your sector.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/1279089_trendsights_personalization.aspx?afi ..
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Mala Vida, Yamanashi, L'Oreal, Lipton, Clinique, Happylal, Dreft, Burberry, Woodside AC, Puma Fragrance, Tarte Cosmetics, Absolut Vodka, Rimmel, Comfort, Schwarzkopf, Heineken, Bulletproof, Benevo, Colgate, Pet Net, FoodMood, Kerastase
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
The hot issues
What people buy
Where people shop
How people shop
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015&afid=701
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)