New Consumer Goods research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2017-05-19 17:07:07
Smokeless Tobacco in South Africa, 2017, is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the South African market. The report offers market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
The South African smokeless tobacco market is relatively well developed compared with both neighboring African markets and many European countries. The popularity of dry snuff is growing, and use has more than trebled over the past two decades. Although the tobacco market remains dominated by manufactured cigarettes, sales of these have been in decline since the early 1990s due to a combination of rising prices and increasing health awareness.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/1279099_smokeless_tobacco_south.aspx?afid=70 ..
* Snuff dominates the smokeless tobacco market in South Africa.
* There is a marginal market for chewing tobacco and a relatively new product for the market, namely Swedish snus.
* The use of smokeless tobacco products has increased rapidly since the early 1990s.
* Snus is typically preferred by white users with black adults accounting for the majority of snuff users.
* Smokeless tobacco volumes are forecast to rise by 2025. Snuff will continue to dominate sales.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
* Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
* The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
* This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
* Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Swedish Match, Philip Morris Internation, British American Tobacco, MLP, Van Erkoms Tabakke
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Sector Overview
Current market scenario and future outlook
Global sector overview - what are the growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors
Regional sector overview - what are the growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors
Key challenges in the global sector
3. Changes in Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces consumption patterns
Shift in Consumption Patterns - change in consumption levels in the overall food industry, 2011-2021
Reasons for shift in consumption patterns
4. Identifying high potential countries
Analysis of 50 countries on the basis of Risk-Reward analysis (market assessment, economic development,
socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure)
5. Analysis across regions - Asia-Pacific, North America, Latin America, Eastern & Western Europe
High potential country analysis
6. Health & Wellness Analysis - Global and Regional Level
7. Case Studies
8. Competitive Landscape
Leading brands by region
Leading brands by market
Private label share
9. Key Distribution Channels
Share of key distribution channels - global and regional level
10 . Key Packaging Formats
Analysis on usage of key packaging material, closure and outer type
11 . Appendix
List of Tables
Table 1: Taiwan, Key Facts, 2016 3
Table 2: Taiwan, Regional Benchmarking of Payment Cards, 2016 3
Table 3: Taiwan, Mode of Entry of Foreign Banks 19
Table 4: Taiwan, Debit Cards Comparison and Key Features, 2017 27
Table 5: Taiwan, Gold Credit Cards Comparison and Key Features, 2017 31
Table 6: Taiwan, Premium Credit Cards Comparison and Key Features, 2017 31
Table 7: Taiwan, Payment Instrument Transaction Values (TWD Trillion), 2012-2016 34
Table 8: Taiwan, Payment Instrument Transaction Values (US$ Billion), 2012-2016 34
Table 9: Taiwan, Payment Instrument Transaction Volumes (Million), 2012-2016 34
Table 10: Taiwan, Payment Cards in Circulation by Type (Million), 2012-2021 35
Table 11: Taiwan, Volume of Payment Card Transactions (Million), 2012-2021 35
Table 12: Taiwan, Value of Payment Card Transactions (TWD Trillion), 2012-2021 35
Table 13: Taiwan, Value of Payment Card Transactions (US$ Billion), 2012-2021 35
Full Table of Contents is available at:
-- www.fastmr.com/prod/1279099_smokeless_tobacco_south.aspx?dt=t&af ..
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015&afid=701
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)