Addressing animal cruelty concerns through the promotion of high animal welfare standards
PR-Inside.com: 2017-07-17 15:16:51
TrendSights Analysis: Cruelty-Free - Addressing animal cruelty concerns through the promotion of high animal welfare standards
"TrendSights Analysis: Cruelty-Free" is part of GlobalData's TrendSights series and explores how brands can provide a superior and more unique fit for specific consumer segments.
Growing awareness of social issues driven by consumer education and media coverage is leading to a rise in ethical consumerism. In recognizing the issue of animal cruelty, a portion of these ethical consumers seek to purchase only from brands that pertain to high animal welfare standards.
* Over two thirds of consumers find living an ethical and sustainable lifestyle important or very important in creating a feeling of wellbeing or wellness.
* Over a third of consumers who think that living an ethical or sustainable lifestyle is important in creating a feeling of wellbeing or wellness, say that they would consider buying products that support the humane treatment of animals.
* Over a third of consumers look for on-pack ethical/sustainability logos most of the time or all of the time.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/1293405_trendsights_cruelty_free.aspx?afid=7 ..
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain insight into the different routes through by which products can align with the Cruelty-Free trend including examples of best-in-class innovation.
* Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
* Identify the innovation implications of the Cruelty-Free trend for your sector.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Impossible Foods, Whole Foods, SC Johnson, S&W, Trader Joe's, Spoilt Pig, Dee's, Jackfruit Company, Quorn, Flora, Veggifood, Asahico, 137 degrees, Organic Valley, Detox Delight, Baileys, Oberbergen, Baden Spatburgunder, Chantecaille, Tarte Cosmetics, Mihri Istanbul, Astonish, Earth's Choice, McAdams, Emulate Inc.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
What is Cruelty-Free?
Why is Cruelty-Free important?
Who is driving Cruelty-Free?
How can be Cruelty-Free capitalized on?
What next in Cruelty-Free?
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015&afid=701
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)