Today: June 21, 2018, 5:41 pm
  
Business

Heijmans to develop and build 377 homes for Vesteda

PR-Inside.com: 2017-12-14 07:23:02

Heijmans and Vesteda have signed a contract for the development and construction of 377 rental homes. The homes will be built by Heijmans in Berkel-Enschot, Culemborg, Gorinchem, Pijnacker, Voorhout (Municipality of Teylingen) and Zutphen between 2018 and 2020.

With this acquisition, Vesteda is effectively expanding its portfolio with affordable rental housing at attractive locations in or near the major Dutch cities. The development concerns a mix of 258 ground-floor single family homes and 119 apartments. Approximately 90 percent of the homes has been set aside for the private rental sector, while the remaining 10 percent is designated for social rental housing. The homes will largely be developed and built on Heijmans's own land holdings.

Inflation-proof and sustainable housing portfolio
The ground-floor homes will be developed in accordance with the Heijmans House Brand: a living concept developed by Heijmans for the rental sector that adds inflation-proof homes to the portfolios of housing associations and property investors. This is achieved in various ways, including a speedy development and building process, price guarantees and customization within consistent floor plans.

All homes will have a A+++ energy label and will be equipped with solar panels. Furthermore, the apartments in Zutphen (Noorderhaven) will also be compliant with the 'Nearly Zero Energy Building' (BENG) standards that are to go into effect in 2021.

About Heijmans
Heijmans is a listed company that combines activities related to property development, residential building, non-residential building, roads and civil engineering in the areas living, working and connecting. Our constant focus on quality improvements, innovation and integrated solutions enables us to generate added value for our clients. Heijmans realises projects for private consumers, companies and the public sector and, in partnership with its clients, is building the spatial contours of tomorrow. You will find additional information on www.heijmans.nl.

For more information / not for publication:

Media 
Mandy Snijders
Communications 
+31 (0)73 543 52 17
msnijders@heijmans.nl

Analysts 
Guido Peters 
Investor Relations
+ 31 (0)73 543 52 17
gpeters@heijmans.nl


Press release



This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Heijmans NV via Globenewswire




# 551 Words
Related Articles
More From The Author
Aker Solutions Secures Subsea Services Agreement With [..]
December 14, 2017 - Aker Solutions secured a framework agreement to provide subsea services for Statoil-operated oil and gas [..]
Norsk Hydro: Hydro to resume production on [..]
Hydro has made an investment decision to upgrade and start up the second production line at Hydro Husnes, Norway. With [..]
Atos confirms its intention to acquire Gemalto [..]
Paris, December 13, 2017  Atos SE [Euronext Paris: ATO] ("Atos"), a global leader in digital transformation, noted [..]
Concurrent Stockholders Approve Proposal to Sell Content [..]
ATLANTA, December 13, 2017 - The stockholders of Concurrent (NASDAQ:CCUR), a global leader in storage, protection, transformation, and [..]
TrueCommerce Announces Integration with AccountMate Business [..]
Industry-leading cloud-based EDI solution provides immediate compliance with trading partners and seamless integration with AccountMate [..]
 
More From Business
Carrie Lam encourages French companies to leverage [..]
HONG KONG, June 20, 2018 - (ACN Newswire) - The Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Mrs [..]
Tarps Now® Expansion Focuses on Deliveries of [..]
ST. JOSEPH, MICHIGAN, UNITED STATES -- Tarps Now® is pleased to announce increased commitment to Heavy Duty Tarps and Covers [..]
Hong Kong Q2 2018 Exports Index at [..]
HONG KONG, June 20, 2018 - (ACN Newswire) - The HKTDC Export Index for the second quarter of 2018 (2Q18) [..]
Colorado Springs Movers Celebrates 21 Years Serving [..]
Moving Day Inc. is a Colorado Springs based moving company that is celebrating 21 years of serving clients by providing [..]
Apple Pay Coming to JCB's Customers in [..]
TOKYO, June 19, 2018 - (ACN Newswire) - JCB International Co., Ltd., the international operations subsidiary of JCB Co., Ltd, [..]

Disclaimer: If you have any questions regarding information in this press release please contact the company added in the press release. Please do not contact pr-inside. We will not be able to assist you. PR-inside disclaims the content included in this release.