Grand View Research has announced the addition of "Global Nitrogen Trifluoride (NF3) And Fluorine Gas (F2) Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020" Market Research report to their Database
PR-Inside.com: 2014-09-10 13:37:23
Global NF3 and F2 market is expected to reach USD 1,266.8 million and USD 17,526.0 million respectively by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View research, Inc. Growing demand for LCD televisions, owing to their low power consumption, is expected to drive NF3 demand in silicon wafer cleaning applications. F2 demand for uranium enrichment is expected to surge in line with uranium production as a result of growth in nuclear power production.
Semiconductor chips were the largest application segment for NF3 with a demand of 6.9 kilo tons in 2013 owing to growth in semiconductor industry in Asia Pacific. F2 was widely used in uranium enrichment making it the largest application segment in 2013 accounting for demand of 26.5 kilo tons. Fluorine is used in the form of UF6 in order to impart fissionable properties to uranium isotopes.
The report “NF3 & F2 Market Analysis By Application (Semiconductor Chips, Flat Panel Display, Solar Cells, Uranium Enrichment, Sulfur Hexafluoride, Electronic Cleaning) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nf3-and-f2-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• Global NF3 demand was 15.1 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 34.2 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 12.4% from 2014 to 2020. Global F2 demand was 56.3 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 129.2 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2014 to 2020.
• Flat panel display is expected to be the fastest growing application of NF3 at a CAGR of 12.9% from 2014 to 2020, owing to high demand for LCD televisions. In the global F2 market, electronic cleaning is expected to be the fastest growing application at a CAGR of 13.9% from 2014 to 2020 mainly due to growing consumer base of electronic devices as a result of wider application scope.
• Key market participants include Mitsui Chemicals, OCI Materials Co Ltd, Foosung Co Ltd, Hyosung Corporation, Linde AG, Navin Fluorine International Ltd, American Gas Group, Central Glass Co. Ltd, Formosa Plastics, Kanto Denka Kogyo Co ltd and Ulsan Chemical Co Ltd
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global NF3 and F2 market on the basis of application, and region:
• NF3 Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Semiconductor Chips
• Flat panel Displays
• Solar Cells
• F2 Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Uranium Enrichment
• Sulfur Hexafluoride
• Electronic Cleaning
• NF3 and F2 Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc