New Defense research report from Strategic Defence Intelligence is now available from Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2017-07-17 15:20:39
Defense Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2017
Rising geo-political tensions and the threat of terrorist attacks have led to a gradual increase in the demand for new products and services. As a result, global defense companies consider launching new products and services, and improving operational efficiency are the key priorities over the next six months. Mergers and acquisitions are expected to increase within the defense industry over the next six months (June-Nov 2017) as a result of market uncertainty and considerable competition. Defense industry executives are confident about emerging markets such as India, China, and Saudi Arabia, and developed markets, namely the US and the UK, contributing significant growth to the defense industry during the next six months. On average, the global defense industries' procurement expenditure is projected to increase by 7.5% over the next six months
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/1293726_defense_industry_business.aspx?afid= ..
SDI's Defense Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2017 examine executives' opinion on the business outlook and procurement activities over June-Nov 2017. Organizations can know about key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure, mergers and acquisitions within the global defense industry, and organizations' perspective towards e-procurement. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
What else does this report offer?
* Key business priorities: examines the defense companies' important priorities for June-Nov 2017
* Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer the most growth over the next six months
* Change in M&A activity: analyzes defense industry executives' opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally
* Business concerns: identifies major business concerns that are likely to impact manufacturers and suppliers
* Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally
* Change in procurement activities: evaluates how procurement activities will change in the defense industry over the next six months
* Procurement budget outlook: projects procurement budget allocation along with changes in procurement expenditure over November June-Nov 2017
* Supplier prices outlook: determines the expected change in supplier prices over November June-Nov 2017
* E-procurement: identifies executives' perspective towards e-procurement within the global defense industry
* Introducing new products and services, improving operational efficiency, and expansion in current markets/abroad are the top three priorities for defense organizations in the coming six months
* Among the developed markets, the US, the UK, and Germany will offer significant growth opportunities in the coming six months
* Market uncertainty and rising competition will present the biggest challenges for defense organizations during the next six months
* Organizations intend to increase their use of technology, and locate lower cost sources of supply over the next six months
* Procurement expenditure for defense organizations is projected to increase by an average of 7.5% over the next six months
Reasons to Get this Report
* Highlights key business priorities (including comparisons over the last six months) thus helping defense companies to realign business strategy
* Organizations can develop or adjust business expansion plans by knowing the significant growth offering emerging and developed markets highlighted in the report
* Make changes in procurement budget allocations through procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for June-Nov 2017
* Implement effective price management strategy by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for next six months
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Leonardo, Sepro Group, Thales, Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, Bell Helicopter Textron Inc, MBDA, Fincantieri S.p.A., General Dynamics, Vencore, Inc, United Technologies Research Center, EID, The Hyster-Yale Group Inc.
About Strategic Defence Intelligence
Strategic Defence Intelligence provides a stream of continuously updated customer and competitor intelligence, as well as detailed research reports providing an unrivalled source of global information on the latest developments in the defence industry. View more research from Strategic Defence Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1040&afid=701
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)