Middle East and Africa Commercial Aquafeed Market was worth USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of X.XX%, to reach USD XX.XX billion by 2021.
PR-Inside.com: 2017-12-07 11:13:55
Manufactured feeds are a significant part of the modern aquaculture industry. They provide the balanced nutrition needed by farm fish. The feeds are available in the form of granules or pellets, and provide the nutrition in a stable and concentrated form, enabling the fish to feed efficiently and grow up to their full potential.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa ..
Many of the fish brought up in farms around the world today are carnivorous, such as the Atlantic salmon, trout, sea bass, and turbot. In the early development of fish feeding which has hence evolved into the modern aquaculture, fishmeal and fish oil were key components of the feeds for these species. They are combined with other ingredients such as vegetable proteins, cereal grains, vitamins and minerals and made into feed pellets. Wheat, for example, is widely used as it helps to bind the ingredients in the pellets.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa ..
The growth of the caseinate market is mainly driven by factors such as population growth, rising disposable income, and rapid urbanization, and is facilitated by the strong expansion of fish production and more efficient distribution channels. As for the restraints of the market, large scale storage of the same for farms is still a problem and the high costs are also turn offs for the market. The industry has to come up with innovative solutions for these problems in order for the market to grow freely.
Inquire before buying @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa ..
The Middle East and Africa Commercial Aquafeed market is broadly classified by End User into Fish, Molluscs and Crustaceans, and based on Ingredients into Soybean, Corn, Fish Meal, Fish Oil and Additives, by Additive into Antibiotics, Vitamins, Anti-Oxidants, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes and Feed Acidifiers. Based on geography, the Middle-East & Africa market is analysed under regions of Middle-East and Africa. The major countries in the region are UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Egypt and South Africa. The region is the smallest market globally with a growth rate that is also below average.
The Commercial Aquafeed market is highly competitive with a large number of players. Key market players dominating the market with their products are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Ridley Corporation Limited, Cargill, Nutreco N.V, and Avanti Feeds Ltd.; these are well-established and financially stable players that have been operating in the industry for several years. Other players include Purina Animal Nutrition LLC, Nutriad, Alltech, Biostadt India Limited, Aller Aqua A/S, Biomar, BIOMIN Holding GmbH, Norel Animal Nutrition, Dibaq A.S, and De Heus Animal Nutrition.
Scope of the Report
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and sksillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Market Data Forecast
531/MIG-II, Rd Number 1, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana
# 782 Words