Asia-Pacific Wearable Medical Devices Market by Diagnostic Wearable Devices (Electro Cardiographs, Sleep Monitoring devices, Heart Rate Monitors, Blood Pressure Monitors, Activity Monitors and Electro Encephalographs) by Therapeutic Wearable Devices (Pain Management Devices, Glucose/Insulin Monitoring Devices and Respiratory Therapy Devices) by Application (Sports and Fitness, Home Healthcare and Patient Monitoring), and by Region
Asia-Pacific Wearable Medical Devices Market Research Report by Market Data Forecast
PR-Inside.com: 2017-07-17 12:54:13
“Asia-Pacific Wearable Medical Devices Market" research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 25% to reach USD 2.26 billion by 2021, from USD 0.76 billion in 2016, which amounts to a cumulative growth of USD 1.5 billion.
Wearable medical devices monitor several bodily conditions like glucose levels, insulin levels, blood pressure, heart conditions, pain relief, ingestion, brain activity, hydration, temperature, sleep etc. Lately, Google is working on a wrist-worn medical device, which would have sensors to produce an ECG, assessing the patterns and strength of the person’s heartbeat. Moreover, it checks the skin and pulse temperature.
Wearable medical devices feature wireless data transmission, real time feedback, alerting mechanism and have easy and timely sensing abilities. The data generated by wearable medical devices is further analysed and is used by customers for a better health management. The market continues to gain momentum with the rapid increase in adoption of these devices among patients and also the launch of technologically advanced, user friendly devices into the market.
Buy Now: www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/asia-pacific-wearable-me ..
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting Asia-Pacific Wearable Medical Devices Market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are
• number of on-going developments and innovations in the healthcare and electronics sector,
• Rise in healthcare spending by both governments and individuals,
• The ease of use of medical devices combining with the aforementioned rise in incidences of chronic diseases
• Allocating cost effective monitoring to patients suffering from chronic disease such as Cancer and other blood diseases.
• Lack of awareness is also another cause leading to slower adoption of technology.
Inquire Before Buying: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-wearable- ..
For granular level understanding the Asia-Pacific Wearable Medical Devices Market is segmented based on type, and application each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts. The Asia-Pacific Wearable medical devices market is categorized by type into Monitoring & Diagnostic Wearable Device Market (Electro Cardiographs, Sleep Monitoring devices, Heart Rate Monitors, Blood Pressure Monitors, Activity Monitors and Electro Encephalographs) and Therapeutic Wearable Device Market (Wearable Pain Management Devices, Glucose/Insulin Monitoring Devices, and Wearable Respiratory Therapy Devices). Further, by Application, the market is segmented into Sports and Fitness, Home Healthcare and Patient Monitoring. The remote patient monitoring market accounted for the highest revenue in 2015 while the sports and fitness market is expected to grow at the fastest rate.
Free sample for request: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-wearable- ..
Based on geography, the Asia-Pacific market is segmented into regions namely, China, India, Japan and South Korea. Asia Pacific wearable medical devices market is expected to have a highest growth rate within the forecast period. China and India are projected to be the fastest growing markets in this region.
Request Discount: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-wearable- ..
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include Fit bit, Garmin, Jawbone, Polar Electro, Vital connect, Withings SAS, Zephyr Corporation, Basis Science, Omron Corporation, Drager, Lifewatch AG, Sotera Wireless, Abbott Laboratories and Nuubo.
The Asia-Pacific Wearable Medical Devices Market report offers wide-range of scope:
• Regional and country-level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
• Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of type, and application long with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
• Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
• Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
• Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Market Data Forecast
# 819 Words