Asia-Pacific Biopreservation Market by type (biopreservation media, biopreservation equipment and lab information system management), by bio-specimens (human tissue samples, organs, stem cells and others), by application (therapeutic applications, research applications, clinical trials and others) by end-user (biobanks, gene banks, hospitals and others) and by Region
Asia-Pacific Biopreservation Market Research Report by Market Data Forecast
PR-Inside.com: 2017-08-04 13:06:24
“Asia-Pacific Biopreservation Market" research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 16.2% to reach USD 883.1 million by 2021, from USD 416.8 million in 2016, which amounts to a cumulative growth of USD 416.8 million.
Biopreservation is the process to preserve food and extend its shelf life by using natural and controlled micro biota or antimicrobials. A bacterium which produces fermentation products is used for biopreservation.
To render pathogens inactive and control spoilage in food, biopreservation can be used. The antagonistic properties of Lactic acid bacteria make them useful to produce the antimicrobial nisin which is a very effective preservation. Internationally, most of the industrialized nations are spending a huge part of their GDP on healthcare necessities.
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting the diagnostic imaging market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are
• Increase in research and development investments,
• Rise in healthcare expenditure,
• Increase in biobanking awareness,
• High cost of machinery and maintenance,
• Risk involved in preservation and thawing of tissue such as tissue injury,
• Lack of skilled professionals.
For Full Report refer to: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-biopreser ..
For granular level understanding the Biopreservation Market is segmented based on type, bio-specimen, application and end-user, each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
Based on Type the market is segmented as lab information system management, biopreservation media and biopreservation equipment. Based on Bio-specimen the market is segmented into organs, stem cells, human tissue samples and other bio-specimens. Based on application the market is further segmented as research applications, therapeutics applications, clinical trials and other applications. Based on End-users the market is furthermore segmented into hospitals, gene banks, biobanks and others.
India and China are the major economies which have unexplored customer base covered in the study. The report also focuses on other regions like Japan, Australia, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region in the Global Biopreservation Market.
Free Sample for report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-biopreser ..
Some of the key players that operate in the Biopreservation market include Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, So-Low Environmental Equipment Co. and VWR Corporation. Globally, North America holds upto 43% of Biopreservative market which is followed by Europe holding 38% market share.
Enquire about the report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-biopreser ..
The Asia- Pacific Biopreservation market report offers wide-range of scope:
• Regional and country-level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
• Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of on type, bio-specimen, application and end- user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
• Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
• Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
• Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
For more reports related to the Biotechnology Market:
Global Antibodies Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-antibodies-mark ..
Artificial organs and Bionics Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-artificial-orga ..
Asia- Pacific Anti-bodies Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-antibodie ..
Middle east and Africa Antibodies Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/Middle-East-and-Africa ..
Buy now at: www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/asia-pacific-biopreserva ..
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Market Data Forecast
# 760 Words