Anti-Snoring Devices Market Size is anticipated to grow at 10.60% CAGR from 2016 to 2021 and it is estimated that the global market was valued at USD 0.83 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 1.37 billion by 2021.
PR-Inside.com: 2017-12-04 08:14:31
Snoring is common sleep disorders is a result of the repetitive narrowing and collapsing of the upper airway. Untreated snoring is often associated with multiple adverse health outcomes including systemic hypertension, coronary artery disease, stroke and atrial fibrillation. Snoring is also considered as a significant social problem and leads to a poorer quality of life for bed partners through disrupted sleep. Treatment for snoring involves either anti-snoring devices or by doing an appropriate surgery. Common surgery includes uvulopalatopharyngoplasty surgery, tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy surgery, maxillo-mandibular and genioglossus advancement surgeries, radiofrequency ablation surgery.
Some major factors stimulating the market growth are an increase in the awareness among individuals about the ill effects of snoring, soaring geriatric and obese population, the presence of an untapped population pool characterized by a snoring condition, and the increasing consumption of alcohol and cigarettes. The subsequent health risks associated with this condition are sleep apnea, interrupted breathing, and strain on the heart. These conditions have stimulated the population to opt for treatment solutions including non-surgical appliances and surgical options, which in turn has led to the growth of the overall industry. Be that as it may, factors, such as the high-cost of these surgeries, limited efficacy of the current treatments available for this condition, and unpropitious reimbursement issues are likely to deter the growth of the anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market. Moreover, disadvantages to the use of the non-surgical equipment, such as dry mouth, jaw discomfort, and hyper salivation serve as strong deterrents that discourage their use among the patients.
View full report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/anti-snoring-devices-m ..
Anti Snoring Devices Market Segmentation by Device Type and Surgical Procedure.On the basis of Device Type, it is segmented MADs, TRD, Nasal Dilator, Chin Strap, Position Control, Pillows, TSD, and EPAP. The oral appliances segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market, followed by the nasal devices segment. The oral appliances segment is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period, due to the growth in awareness among dentists and patients regarding the use of oral appliances, a recommendation as the first line of anti-snoring treatment from health organizations in several regions, and launch of new and advanced products. On the basis of Surgical Procedure, it is segmented UP3, LAUP, RFA, Sclerotherapy, Pillar, and Others.
Anti-Snoring Devices Market geographical segmentation by North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa. The U.S. anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market is estimated to hold the majority of shares in the market. Factors responsible for this large share are a growth in the awareness among individuals regarding the detrimental effects of this condition, presence of a large number of players in this sector, and an untapped population suffering from this condition. Europe held the second largest share of the market. An increase in the popularity and higher adoption rate of the treatment devices have contributed to the growth of the sector in this region. Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the highest growth rate due to an availability of large pool of untreated individuals with a snoring condition and the high level of awareness associated with this condition.
1 Device Type
1.2 Oral Appliances/Mouthpieces
1.2.1 Mandibular Advancement Devices (MADS)
22.214.171.124 Non-Custom MADS
126.96.36.199 Custom-Made MADS
1.2.2 Tongue-Retaining Devices (TRDS)
1.3 Nasal Devices
1.3.1 External Nasal Dilators (Nasal Strips)
1.3.2 Other Nasal Devices
1.4 Position Control Devices
1.5 Chin Straps
1.6 Tongue-Stabilizing Devices (TSDs)
1.7 Epap Therapy Devices
1.8 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Device Type
1.9 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Device Type
1.10 Market Share Analysis, By Device Type
2 Surgical Procedures
2.2 Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP)
2.3 Laser-Assisted Uvulopalatoplasty (Laup)
2.4 Radiofrequency Ablation (Somnoplasty)
2.5 Pillar Procedure
2.6 Injection Snoreplasty/Sclerotherapy
2.7 Palatal Stiffening Procedures
2.8 Other Anti-Snoring Surgical Procedures
2.9 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By TSurgical Proceduresype
2.10 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Surgical Procedures
2.11 Market Share Analysis, By Surgical Procedures
Get free sample report@ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/anti-snoring-devices-m ..
Scope of the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Buy now@ www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/anti-snoring-devices-mar ..
The major Anti Snoring Devices Market leaders are Sleeping Well LLC, Apnea Sciences Corporation, Tomed Dr. Toussaint Gmbh, AccuMED Corp., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, Apnea Sciences Corporation, ImThera Medical Inc., ResMed Inc., SomnoMed, Sleep Well Enjoy Life, Ltd., MEDiTAS Ltd., and Nasal Devices.
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast
5th floor, Road No-1, Phase No-1, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony, Hyderabad-500072, 531/MIG-II, Rd Number 1, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072.
# 1077 Words