AMPS LLC is pleased to announce the release of TrialPerfect version 3.0.
PR-Inside.com: 2017-06-15 16:37:05
TrialPerfect is the back-end database system offered by AMPS that complements its well-known product CalECG the AMPS on-screen measurement application, thus offering a complete solution for ECG measurements and related applications in clinical trials.
The main advantage of CalECG/TrialPerfect is to provide a professional, secure and user-friendly client/server environment for the storage, analysis, interpretation, validation and review of ECG traces in the context of clinical trials. TrialPerfect is “21 CFR Part 11” compliant.
TrialPerfect v 3.0 offers a user-friendly Web interface whereby the management of annotations is completely handled by the back-end process and is traceable through a complete audit trail. The application supports all ECG file formats supported by CalECG, such as Mortara E-Scribe XML, Muse XML, HL7 XML and many others. The system also allows for fully configurable intra-reader and inter-reader variability assessment for quality purpose.
The new version of TrialPerfect offers the following major enhancements:
• Increased safety for completed studies: it now requires two people to authorize the reopening of a study
• Affords Project Managers the ability to generate customized PDF report
• Interpretative statements are grouped in physiologic categories
• An added ability to highlight annotation caliper with keyboard keys in CalECG
• It is now possible to highlight abnormal annotation values in CalECG
• Ability to annotate TpTe, QTP, JT, JTP and Pdur measurements
• Enhanced linkage to FAT-QT, with the possibility to use QRS & PR intervals for classification
• Possibility to apply the FDA open-source algorithm ECGLib for the measurement of JTp/TpTe intervals
Fabio Badilini, PhD, FACC, Chief Scientist and AMPS founder commented: “These last few months have been very exciting as we made major steps forward in several of our products, and developed new ones to answer the needs of the market, which led to the set of announcements made today. He also added: “I am particularly proud both for the result we achieved and of the AMPS team of engineers that helped in achieving such a major leap forward for our customers”.
About AMPS LLC: Based in New York (NY), AMPS LLC is a dynamic software company providing cutting-edge software solutions for key applications like Quantitative ECG Analysis and Blood Pressure Monitoring that are critical measurements for Clinical Research Organizations and Pharmaceutical companies. AMPS LLC is well known for the support it has been extending to the FDA in establishing the HL7 XML ECG standards, and for providing its famous AMPS XMLFDA Viewer tool to the FDA.
The company’s website is www.amps-llc.com. For more information, please contact:
418 Central Park West
New York, NY, 10025
For pricing propositions: email@example.com
For technical questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
418 Central Park West
VP Marketing & Sales
# 443 Words