2013-01-23 17:39:26 -
Spanish for Foreigners offers the opportunity to do an internship in Spain which will help you to acquire and develop your work experience.
The recurrent question “Do you have work experience?” It is one of the main stumbling blocks encountered which are not easy to face as newly graduates in the job search. Nowadays a previous experience and speak foreign languages is required. A University degree is not enough.
In this respect, you must ask yourself some basic questions in order to decide if your CV is different from others. It is time to improve the currently situation.
S4F, a Spanish learning agency, wants to help international students in their rapprochement to the labour world. In other words, as well as improve
speaking and written skills also have some knowledge about enterprise culture in other country.
With complete guarantee, internships placement will be develop through selected companies that belong to Chamber of Commerce of Salamanca. And also, the S4F academic courses are taught by University of Salamanca, town which has a population of 200.000 people, and a global renowned trajectory to learn Spanish.
The student can choose between two program modalities. If they only want to do an internship, will be essential an advanced level of language. Other option is combine it with a previous Spanish course.
Why should I choose my work experience in Spain?
According to “The Spanish: a living language” research, which was published in 2012 by Institute Cervantes, among other reasons, emphasize some points:
- The Spanish is the second largest language in the world, which is spoken by over 495 million of Spanish-Speaking.
- Approximately, 6 million of American are studying Spanish. It is said that United States will become the first Spanish- speaking state in 2050.
- Being able to share the Spanish language between Spanish-speaking countries, can increase 290% the bilateral trade.
- Between 2000 and 2007, the volume of tourism who arrived and wanted to learn Spanish, increased 137,6%.
- Spanish image is associated with cultural diversity and the capacity of increase the effectiveness of speakers.
In conclusion, based on Spanish For Foreigners (S4F) experience, only when a student travels abroad, will be able to face the reality. Above all, know how to deal with a foreign language, will improve your professional skills and your cultural knowledge.
To be ready to live and work in a multicultural environment will be well considered for your CV.
More information: www.spanishforforeign.com/workexperience