2013-03-14 14:09:58 - Workshare, a leader of secure enterprise collaboration applications, today announced that it will showcase two new integrations at this year’s AIIM Conference, held March 20-22 in New Orleans at the Hyatt Regency. Attendees will get an exclusive look at Workshare’s integration with active directory and secure single sign-on and its ECM / DMS integration.
• Workshare’s integration with active directory (AD) / Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) systems for secure single sign-on allows users to securely access Workshare’s unique document-centric collaboration, comparison, and data policy enforcement features in a highly-secure online or offline environment. Single sign-on increases productivity across the enterprise for employees working from any device by eliminating the number of log-in credentials that employees have to remember.
• Organizations across the globe are facing a gap between traditional DMS and ECM systems and the new wave of cloud collaboration. Workshare’s out-of-the-box integration increases efficiency, enabling users inside and outside of the organization to collaborate on files directly from the DMS and ECM platforms and from any device, while managing document changes and
versions and maintaining detailed audit trails.
You can book a demo by contacting Workshare@MarchPR.com
At Booth #6 in the Solutions Lounge on Level 3 of Storyville Hall, Workshare will provide demos of the following solutions:
• Active directory & single sign-on – Allows companies to synchronize their existing corporate user management system, logins, and password credentials.
• ECM / DMS integration – Allows users to clean and share large or sensitive documents securely, directly from the application without needing to download and attach them into an email.
Where & When:
Booth #6 in the Solutions Lounge on Level 3 of Storyville Hall at the 2013 AIIM Conference in New Orleans held at the Hyatt Regency 20 March 2013.
• Learn more about Workshare and why it is the only cloud-enabled platform designed for the enterprise that integrates with the components and policies inherent in existing collaborative ecosystems by visiting www.workshare.com.
• Connect with Workshare on its blog, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Workshare, AIIM, AIIM Conference, Workshare platform, active directory, single sign-on, collaboration, file-sharing, enterprise, IT, business users, security.
Workshare is a leading provider of secure enterprise collaboration applications. The Workshare platform allows individuals to easily create, share and manage high-value content anywhere, on any device. Workshare enhances the efficiency of the collaborative process by enabling content owners to accurately track and compare changes from contributors simultaneously. The integrated Workshare platform also reduces the commercial risk posed by inadvertently sharing confidential or sensitive documents. More than 1.8 million professionals in 70 countries use Workshare's award-winning desktop, mobile, tablet, and online applications. For more information visit www.workshare.com
or follow Workshare on twitter at www.twitter.com/workshare.
Workshare North America Press Contacts
T: +1 617 960 9823
Workshare UK Press Contacts
Louise Moran / Julian Obubo
T: +44 0203 1379 270
Workshare Australia & New Zealand Press Contacts
Louise Roberts / Victoria McClelland-Fletcher
T: +61 (0)2 9388 7779
M: +61 (0)405 579633 or +61(0)409 223719