2013-09-13 10:38:44 - Equipping urban women with practical advice & tool kit so they can be in the driving seat of their own lives.
‘Women of India Leadership Summit"
~ 4th, 5th and 6th October @ India Islamic Cultural Center ~
13th September 2013, Delhi: Indian women – her role in the society, the inequality, her potential to take charge, her safety and security, her self-image , beauty and its approval anything and everything to do with Indian women is a topic for debate in our country. While numerous discussions happen around the problems, right and wrong is judged but little is done to improve the situation or make a tangible impact.
The Women of India Leadership Summit is a solution oriented initiative in this direction, sphere headed by Ms. Divya Chandra, the event would span over 3 days from 4th October to 6th
October at India Islamic Culture Center, Lodhi Road New Delhi and see key opinion leaders from various walks of life interacting with attendees and working towards equipping them with tools to create positive & concrete change. Entry is by registration. (@ Fullcircle in GK N block.)
Speaking about the initiative, Ms. Divya Chandra says “This event gathers together in one place, the only people who can affect change in our country. Men and women, who are already trailblazers in the fields of finance, law, leadership, education, rights & personal transformation; who have through their own experience gathered tools, techniques & skills to make a mark in their spheres of influence. The sessions at the summit will not be be just talks but experiential and interactive
Key note speakers include –
• Internationally celebrated author and speaker, Christine Agro from New York
• Actor & Director Nandita Das
• Camini Kumar, a barrister who specializes in family law & is practicing in London
• Tara Singh Vachani , CEO of Antara Senior Living, a Max India Group company
• A stellar legal team comprising of Lira Goswami founding partner of Associated Law Advisors
• Marketing and Brand Strategist Bindu Sethi
• Self made designer Poonam Bhagat
• Hayhouse author Rohini Singh
• Strategy Advisor & Leadership Coach Samit Tandon and many more (Complete list of speakers - Speakers )
The event is an effort to address the attendees’ professional as well as personal aspirations, the organizers will be incorporating topics concerning personal management, gender rights and financial literacy and social issues such as cultivating security & balance, inheritance rights, spousal support, marital status & dowry .
The summit will be held over three days on the first weekend of October (4th – 6th October, 2013); where during the day participants will attend interactive sessions with experts and in the evening there will live entertainment in the form of musical performances and plays by some of India’s most talented artistes.
• For more information, log on to www.womenofindiasummit.com/
• The Facebook page is www.facebook.com/WomenOfIndiaSummit
• The Facebook group is www.facebook.com/groups/WomenofIndiaSummit/
Attachments: Pre-Event Release; Profile of Ms. Divya Chandra – Event Organizer, a renowned theatre personality and social activist; Event Schedule
Ritika Singh I 9654971565 I Ritika.firstname.lastname@example.org
Garima Sharma I 9899175275 I Garima.email@example.com