2013-10-04 09:27:34 - Agryd.com is a leading and fastest growing Indian social networking website with multiple dynamic features such as blogging, chatting, polling, forum, audio, video, gift sending, and lots more.
Remember your school and college days, you might have been taught about the 4 P’s of marketing? Hopefully, you remember them as product, price, place and promotions. But, do you really thing the same rules will work in today’s era? Can we apply these fundamentals today for targeting customers? Now, explain these rules to 18yrs old and get ready to face ridicule.
Before marketing your company or product, you need to answer certain questions. Do your targeted customers still read magazines and newspapers? Is your targeted audience still watching that popular show each Sunday morning with family? So, where are they then? With the change in trend and technology, the traditional lifestyles of the people have also taken a u-turn. People
now much prefer the techno life which is full of gadgets. You will now find your potential customers on www and to be very specific on social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Agryd, LinkedIn, etc.
10 crucial reasons why social media marketing is important for your business:
1) Not only there is an increase in number of users of social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Agryd, LinkedIn, Youtube, etc but the average time spent on the internet has also on the rise. Social Networking Websites have probably become the fastest growing digital medium to catch the potential customer.
2) As compare to traditional marketing mediums the cost ailed with social marketing medium is minimal. You need not require huge funds. You just need to know the tact to make it a viral promotion, may try retweet, share, etc.
3) Since you yourself will be doing the promotion so you will be having full control over the content published. You will not have to depend upon any external resource.
4) You can have access to various social media marketing tools like PR, Analysis, Tracking, etc. It is multidimensional.
5) The key advantage of social media marketing is that you receive ample of links to your website via numerous sources. There is a wider scope of integration as well.
6) It is easy and effortless to create an ad campaign quickly. Those days have gone when you prepare months in advance for an advertisement. With social networking websites, ads are created within few minutes.
7) Many of the public check the social reviews before going to opt and product or company. Getting good feedbacks on these social networking websites can help you out to get new clientele. It can also be a good tool to know what exactly your client requires.
8) India being a young nation is having around half of the total population below 25 years and two-third population is below 35. Approximately, 85% of the entire population is hooked onto some or other social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Agryd, LinkedIn, etc. Hope with the statistics you could judge the worth of being present and active on social media.
9) It’s a great community cultivation tool. You could get suggestion, queries and words of appreciation on all a common platform.
10) There is an immense opportunity to manage the repute of the company by responding to client’s queries and complaints in a timely and effective manner. You can also ask them to share your good experience so that it encourages others to go for your products.
As you know each coin has two faces, so besides the ample of merits of social media marketing there are several demerits as well. If you were not able to manage the social media campaign in an effectual way that you company’s repute built over the several years may shatter within few days. Hope you agree to that fact that being on social media is worthwhile as you get widest reach with negligible costs.