2013-01-26 18:46:14 - While visitors land on websites it is unlikely they will contact the company. Hence a system needs to be in place to catch the visitors and allow for contacting them afterwards.
London, 29 January 2013 – LEADSExplorer proposes a website gutter to capture the visitors on the website in order to be able contacting them after the visit.
When rain pours down on a house without a gutter the water is lost.
Similar when visitors land on a website they are lost as leads as only 2% will ever contact the company.
Instead of wasting the potential leads, LEADSExplorer:
- Reveals the companies visiting
- Indicates their interest in products or services
- Shows the level of interest
- Allows contacting people in these interested companies by email
- Following-up these website leads
For each visitor the real-time web service will:
- Look-up the company name
- Show the search terms used or referencing website
- Display the pages visited
visit information such as time on pages, most visited page, duration of visit
- Indicate the number of returning visits by visitor and by company
Sales and marketing teams will receive valuable information for improving the lead generation and increasing the number of sales deals closed.
More information can be found on the LEADSExplorer website (www.LEADSExplorer.com)
About Engago Technologies Ltd.
Engago Technologies is a leading provider of on demand lead generation, visitor conversion and customer retention by delivering actionable information for businessmen to drive new business, increase revenue for all industries.
Engago Technologies Ltd. is a privately held company headquartered nearby London, UK and was winner Red Herring 100 Europe in 2008.