2013-10-26 10:43:23 - Softaculous Ltd., the developer of Virtualizor VPS panel which allows admins to create a VPS on the fly by the click of a button, announced the release of Virtualizor 2.3.7
This version has feature additions and some major bug fixes.
Complete list of changes:
1) [Feature] Added DHCP for Windows OS and ISOs to detect network settings automatically. Now when a Windows VPS will be created, the VPS will automatically get the IP from the DHCP service.
2) [Feature] Added the feature to restrict a KVM VM's CPU usage. The admin can set the CPU % and CPU Units (weight) for a KVM VPS through the Virtualizor Admin Panel. Additionally, the admin can also create a predefined plan for a KVM VPS with CPU controls. A new WHMCS module has also been launched for the KVM CPU Controls.
3) [Feature] IPv6 Settings added in Bridge Service. The Virtnetwork Service will now detect the IPv6
settings from the interface config.
4) [Bug Fix] Import function Improved for OpenVZ.
5) [Bug Fix] In KVM, CPU Utilization of all Virtual Machines was not displayed if the server had more than 20 VPS running. This is fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] While editing the IP Pool, the Routed Network checkbox was not displayed. This is fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] Server Resource checks have been added in the GUI Migration tool.
7) [Big Fix] In Enduser panel while reinstalling the OS, the Scientific Linux option was missing. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] While editing the VPS, IPv6 addresses were not displayed properly in form. This is fixed now.
Virualizor is a powerful web based VPS Control Panel. It supports OpenVZ, Xen PV, Xen HVM and Linux KVM virtualization on CentOS and Ubuntu. Admins can create a VPS on the fly by the click of a button VPS users can start, stop, restart and manage their VPS using a very advanced web based GUI. Users and Admins can see various sorts of Graphs in order to better manage their resources.
"We have added DHCP for Windows OS and ISOs to detect network settings automatically." said Pulkit Gupta, Softaculous founder and CEO. "Now when a Windows VPS will be created, the VPS will automatically get the IP from the DHCP service."
Virtualizor has 150+ OS templates that you can download and use by the click of a button ! New OS templates of various linux distros like CentOS, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, openSUSE are added regularly. These templates are available for all Virtualization types i.e. OpenVZ, Xen and KVM.
Virtualizor is developed by Softaculous Ltd which has also developed Softaculous auto installer which is used by over 3 Million users, simplifying the apps installation process for them. Softaculous auto installer has over 300 scripts in its library which can be installed with ONE CLICK.
About Softaculous Ltd
Softaculous was founded in 2009 with the goal of helping users to deploy apps by the click of a button. Softaculous is already being offered by leading Data Center’s and Web hosting companies around the world.
It is very easy to find, deploy, manage, backup applications using Softaculous. One can also deploy apps in the office using Softaculous Webuzo or Softaculous AMPPS.
For more information, visit www.softaculous.com/