2014-08-14 15:33:08 - Softaculous Ltd., the developer of Virtualizor VPS panel which allows admins to create a VPS on the fly by the click of a button, announced the release of Virtualizor 2.5.1, with major feature improvements and bug fixes.
Virtualizor 2.5.1 includes several features like a new WHMCS module for Resellers, noVNC VNC viewer, notifications to admin when any server is offline and much more.
Following is the complete list of changes:
1) [Feature] noVNC, an HTML5 VNC Viewer added for Xen and KVM Virtualizor. Users can also use the Default JAVA VNC Viewer. Only the master server needs to have the noVNC settings enabled and it will be applied on all slaves. The guide to enable noVNC can be found here : www.virtualizor.com/wiki/noVNC
2) [Feature] JAVA VNC Viewer updated and signed by Softaculous Ltd. This will allow the enduser to use the VNC Viewer even with the regular security settings of Java.
3) [Feature] JAVA SSH Console updated and signed by
Softaculous Ltd. This will allow the enduser to use the SSH Console even with the regular security settings of Java.
4) [Feature] The Migration Wizard will allow to preserve IPs of VPS if the IPs are in same IP Pool.
5) [Feature] WHMCS Module to create Reseller/Cloud Accounts has been launched : www.virtualizor.com/wiki/WHMCS_Module_Reseller_Accounts
6) [Feature] WHMCS Module to create VMs by Cloud Accounts has been launched : www.virtualizor.com/wiki/WHMCS_Module_Resellers
7) [Feature] Email notifications will be sent to the Admin if any slave server is Offline. The emails will be sent every 6 hours.
8) [Feature] “Search by User” option has been added in search form of List VPS in the admin panel.
9) [Feature] Windows VPS will now be resized when the VPS is Edited. However the VPS needs to have a clean shutdown from inside the VPS and then started.
10) [Task] If no Media Groups were assigned to a Reseller / Cloud Account, no templates were available to the reseller. We have now modified this behaviour to show all templates as per the virtualization selected, if no Media Group is assigned to the reseller.
11) [Bug-Fix] ISOs were not shown in Reseller panel while creating an instance. This is fixed now.
12) [Bug-Fix] In OpenVZ, nameservers assigned via the Edit Wizard were not being set inside the VPS. This is fixed now.
13) [Bug-Fix] Maintenance mode showed logout link even if the user is not logged in. This is fixed now.
14) [Bug-Fix] A better explanatory note has been added for the “VPS Loads” page in the Admin Panel. The “VPS Loads” utility is only for OpenVZ and no other virtualization at this point in time.
15) [Bug-Fix] VirtIO option was enabled in API mode for XEN and OpenVZ. This is fixed now.
16) [Bug-Fix] The Windows Template creator tool had a small bug. This is fixed now.
17) [Bug-Fix] Enduser panel operations have been restricted if the VPS is suspended.
18) [Bug-Fix] If the VPS on a slave server was edited and a new ISO was added to the VPS, the ISO was not downloaded from the master if the ISO was missing on the slave. This is fixed now.
19) [Bug-Fix] Tun Tap and PPP fixed in OpenVZ
20) [Bug-Fix] OpenVZ : Total Ram was shown higher (in the Virtualizor Panel) than the assigned Ram in VSwap enabled nodes. This is fixed now.
21) [Bug-Fix] OpenVZ : User Initiated backups will not use /tmp
22) [Bug-Fix] OpenVZ : User Initiated backups / restore fixed in PLOOP mode.
23) [Bug-Fix] Reseller Bandwidth Resource calculation while creating the VPS was wrong. This is fixed now.
24) [Bug-Fix] Reseller Max Core check was not working. This is fixed now.
25) [Bug-Fix] OpenSUSE templates were not being downloaded correctly. This is fixed now.
Virtualizor is a powerful web based VPS Control Panel. It supports OpenVZ, Xen PV, Xen HVM and Linux KVM virtualization on CentOS and Ubuntu. Admins can create a VPS on the fly by the click of a button VPS users can start, stop, restart and manage their VPS using a very advanced web based GUI. Users and Admins can see various sorts of Graphs in order to better manage their resources.
"We have added WHMCS module for Virtualizor, using which admins can create Reseller accounts and Resellers can create VMs." said Pulkit Gupta, Softaculous founder and CEO. "This version also adds an option which will send notification to admins when any slave server is offline."
Virtualizor has 150+ OS templates that you can download and use by the click of a button ! New OS templates of various linux distros like CentOS, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, openSUSE are added regularly. These templates are available for all Virtualization types i.e. OpenVZ, Xen and KVM.
Virtualizor is developed by Softaculous Ltd which has also developed Softaculous auto installer which is used by over 3 Million users, simplifying the apps installation process for them. Softaculous auto installer has over 300 scripts in its library which can be installed with ONE CLICK.
About Softaculous Ltd
Softaculous was founded in 2009 with the goal of helping users to deploy apps by the click of a button. Softaculous is already being offered by leading Data Center’s and Web hosting companies around the world.
It is very easy to find, deploy, manage, backup applications using Softaculous. One can also deploy apps in the office using Softaculous Webuzo or Softaculous AMPPS.
For more information, visit www.softaculous.com/