2013-10-30 15:36:02 -
The Verdantix Annual Summit will equip attendees with the data, insights and connections they need to power up their organisation’s energy and sustainability strategies. We will discuss the macro trends behind market evolution. We will link profitability with improved performance on energy and sustainability. We’ll provide new perspectives on drivers of growth: energy supply risk, the rise of materiality, how ESG metrics impact valuation and CFO engagement with energy and sustainability programmes.
- Energy and sustainability growth opportunities in 2014 and beyond
- Macro trends that will shape market evolution over the next 5 years
- Triggers for strategic investment in corporate energy management
- The rise of materiality and the decline of corporate responsibility
- Changes in
the CFO role in funding energy and sustainability programmes
At the Verdantix Summit we will share for the first time our most recent global survey data as well as new market forecasts for the US, UK, France, Germany, Australia and Brazil. Find out how the market will grow over the 2013-2018 period and get critical insight into budget plans for 2014.
Speaker line up
- Verdantix Opening Keynote: State Of The Market: Where Is The Growth? David Metcalfe, CEO, Verdantix.
- Energy Panel: Will It Take Blackouts To Trigger Strategic Investments In Energy? Janet Lin, Research Director, Verdantix; Jo Butlin, CEO, Utilyx; Lakshmi Srinivasan, Global Head - Eco Sustainability Services, TCS; James Pitcher, Head of Energy & Environment, Tesco; Richard Scott, Head of Sustainable Energy, EON
- Sustainability Panel: Will Materiality Kill Feelgood Sustainability Strategies? David Metcalfe, CEO, Verdantix; Vanessa Harvard-Williams, Head of Environment & Climate Change, Linklaters; Sophie Walker, Director of Sustainability, EMEA, Jones Lang Lassalle
- Finance Panel: Why Will CFOs Prioritize Energy & Sustainability In 2014? Rodolphe d’Arjuzon, Managing Director; Miles Alexander, Director, Green Investment Bank; Ken Rumph, Director, Cleantech Research, Oriel Securities; Rob Genieser, Director, Environmental Technologies Fund; Tony Deans, Finance Director, Capgemini
Further speakers to be confirmed.
To attend this unique networking opportunity and get access to market-leading Verdantix research content visit the Verdantix Summit webpage : cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww ..
In addition to the keynotes and panels, the Summit features a pre-event breakfast, networking break and opportunity to meet the Verdantix executives and analysts in person.
Members of the media can register for the event by contacting Fiona Burrows at email@example.com
" title="http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=bwnews&sty=20131030005943r1&sid=16929&distro=ftp\"/>" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=bwnews&sty=20131030005943r1&am ..
VerdantixFiona Burrows, 020 337 16784Marketing Executive firstname.lastname@example.org