2013-01-15 15:32:28 - Bible Explorations, TV Imedi and the Georgian Public Broadcaster are now available for download in the Google Play Store
Atlanta, GA January 15, 2012 – Tulix Systems, Inc. EVP, Dr. Nino Doijashvili today announced that the company has programmed and released Google TV applications for three of its streaming clients, Bible Explorations, TV Imedi and the Georgian Public Broadcaster Dr. Doijashvili said, “All three apps have been approved and are now available for download” she proudly proclaimed.
Tulix Systems recently became an authorized channel development partner for Google TV and is in the process of helping many of its customers add this new and growing IPTV platform to their growing repertoire of distribution. Dr. Doijashvili said, “Our clients have found that more viewers are purchasing a diverse OTT boxes. Therefore, the more IPTV platforms a network joins, it opens them
up to an even larger audience reach.”
Bible Explorations is a long standing Tulix customer whose purpose is to explore and teach the gospel as outlined in the Bible and then to teach others how to share that gospel. TV Imedi has also worked with Tulix for many years and is a private television company in the country of Georgia. Georgia Public Broadcaster is the national public broadcaster of the country of Georgia.
Tulix Systems Google TV Applications Development and Streaming is a new service that joins the growing roster the company proudly offers to the streaming and content production industry. Those include:
• UniStream™ Plus
• UniStream™ Pro
• UniStream™ Manage - Dashboard management of multiple streaming channels.
• SatStream™ - Live satellite capture and encoding service.
• Tulix VOD Platform and VOD Services.
• Linear UniStream™ - Playlist management and Linear Stream Generator via web interface.
• Roku Linear Streaming Application Development with Roku Live/Linear and VOD Streaming Services.
• Neo TV and other IPTV Channel Development and Live/Linear and VOD Streaming Services.
• Smart TV Channel Development.
• iPhone/iPad Live Streaming Application development and Live Streaming Services.
• TimeShift DVR™ - Online DVR Application.
• SatLIVE™ - Transcode MP4 to MPEG2 and send to Satellite.
• TransLIVE™ - Transcoding any format to all devices on the fly.
• Colocation managed and unmanaged hosting.
• Content Delivery Network services tuned for optimized delivery of Live, Linear and VOD content.
• Roku and IPTV Billing System
“We are very excited to bring these and other customers to the Google TV platform. Add Google TV channel development to our already comprehensive and growing line up of applications and services all aimed at the Content Delivery industry and it is clear to see that Tulix Systems is truly a total solutions provider to our industry” Dr. Doijashvili concluded.
About Tulix Systems:
Tulix Systems, Inc. is a media streaming and CDN company that specializes in Live/True content delivery. Tulix began streaming content at the 1996 Atlanta Summer Olympics and hasn't stopped since. It is a premier partner for content producers, TV/Radio channels and businesses who distribute high quality video and audio content.
Tulix Systems has worked with such industry leaders as Time-Warner Roadrunner, MetroCast Cable, IDS Africa, Shalom Media and many others. Tulix delivers live, linear and on-demand media content to any device, any screen, and any platform: Roku, Smart TV, Google TV, Neo TV, iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and Social Media etc.
Tulix System’s next generation content delivery network offers streaming to Flash, Windows Media, Silverlight with ecommerce, subscription, pay-per-view along with essential services as: Digital Signage, Geo-Targeting, Video CMS (Content Management System) Automatic Playlist Generation, digital rights management (DRM), programming storage for prime time viewing in all territories, and all screen/device DVR applications.
Perfectly geo positioned, from its Data Center in Atlanta, GA, for worldwide content distribution, Tulix prides itself, not just on technical expertise, but on the personalized, one on one service it gives to each one it's valued clients.With an 18-year track record of providing diverse web and hosting solutions, Tulix delivers cost effective and future proof solutions to clients worldwide. Tulix can be reached at www.tulix.com and 404-584-5075.