2012-12-17 22:44:06 -
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/17/12 -- The San Diego American Marketing Association (AMA) announces the first signature event of 2013 will be a discussion with Pandora's Internet Radio vice president Dan Weiner on Thursday, January 17th, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
With more than 150 million registered users spending over 1 billion a month, Pandora has captured the attention of national and local brands alike. San Diego marketers can anticipate an engaging discussion on topics such as:
- How Pandora continues to innovate and redefine radio
- The importance of personalized, local advertising (for both national and local brands)
- How to reach and connect with the diverse audience segments of the U.S. (with a focus on the Hispanic market)
- How the internet radio service connects bands, brands and fans
- How to create campaigns that are personal, creative, memorable and social-sharing worthy to drive results from Pandora's own case stories
The event will be held at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego located at 207 5th Ave San Diego, CA 92121. The public is welcome to this event and tickets are $40.00 with a $5.00 discount for AMA members.
Deadline to register
is January 15th, 2013. Visit www.sdama.org : ctt.marketwire.com/?release=967008&id=2398555&type=1& ..
About The San Diego Chapter of the American Marketing Association
The San Diego Chapter of the American Marketing Association provides professional development, networking, and partnership opportunities to a diverse mix of marketing professionals. The Chapter is committed to empowering its members to take charge of their careers by consistently offering relevant speakers and topics, connecting members to people and opportunities, and providing timely and relevant programming.
Add to Digg : digg.com/submit?phase=2&url= www2.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=967008
Bookmark with del.icio.us : del.icio.us/post?v=4&noui&jump=close&url= www2.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=967008
Add to Newsvine : www.newsvine.com/_tools/seed&save?u= www2.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=967008
Tel: (619) 402-7825
Email: Email Contact : www2.marketwire.com/mw/emailprcntct?id=506F2D08D6129333