2012-12-05 23:36:22 -
PALM BEACH, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 12/05/12 --
In true grace under pressure, the 2013 FTI Winter Equestrian Festival events bring together the partnership of horse and rider during the thrills and style of show jumping and the elegance of dressage. The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach is proud to sponsor The Winter Equestrian Festival in presenting the best and most experienced individuals in the largest and longest running horse show in the world. In dressage, horse and rider become one in a ballet of balance and beauty where horse and rider dance to a melody heard only to them. While flying over fence and stile, show jumping is exciting as well as entertaining.
In support of this sponsorship, the luxury Palm Beach hotel's : www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/PalmBeach/Default.htm
"The Bridle Meets the Beach" Package allows guests to participate in Wellington Equestrian festivities. The vacation package includes:
- Luxurious Palm Beach hotel accommodations on the Ritz-Carlton Club Level with Eric Villency designed Lounge
- Overnight valet parking
- Daily internet access in guest room
- Eau Spa Self-Centered Garden pass
- One complimentary night -- stay for four nights and pay for three
- Gift from Tamara Comolli Fine Jewelry Collection and a personal consultation upon visiting the store. Tamara Comolli Collection reflects luxurious, casual and chic style -- the new Worth Avenue boutique epitomizes barefoot elegance of discerning Palm Beach wanderlusters, where personal style and sophistication define luxury.
The Palm Beach hotel package : www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/PalmBeach/Reservations/Package ..
is available the duration of the Winter Equestrian Festival, January - April 2013. Rates start at $929 USD; hotel reservations can be made by calling 1-888-856-4273 and/or visiting Winter Equestrian Festival : www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/PalmBeach/Reservations/Package ..
page. For more information about The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach or to learn more about the South Florida beachfront resort's amenities, please visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/PalmBeach/Default.htm : www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/PalmBeach/Default.htm
Image Available: www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2173926
Add to Digg : digg.com/submit?phase=2&url= www2.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=962465
Bookmark with del.icio.us : del.icio.us/post?v=4&noui&jump=close&url= www2.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=962465
Add to Newsvine : www.newsvine.com/_tools/seed&save?u= www2.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=962465
Director of Public Relations
The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach
100 South Ocean Blvd.
Manalapan, FL 33462
Email Contact : www2.marketwire.com/mw/emailprcntct?id=275F5B6D43195403