2013-01-23 17:08:08 - The Power House Women Doing It Big National Tour has been started to empower both women and men to become successful.
For Immediate Release
Contact: Sorayah Etienne
The Power House Conference: Women Doing It Big National Tour to Empower, Engage and Educate in 2013
- Real Estate Entrepreneur Tiana Von Johnson and Other Influencers to Share Stories and Strategies of Success That Will Transform People’s Lives At This One-Day Conference and Luncheon -
- This Exciting Program Features an Illustrious Lineup of Speakers including Syleena Johnson, Tashera Simmons, Roxanne Shante, Tionna Smalls and Many More Positive Role Models -
New York, NY. Individuals in need of change to catapult them forward should look out for The Power House Conference: Women Doing It Big National Tour coming to their city in 2013. The inaugural event presented by GoldStar Properties of NY CEO and future star of
the Style Network’s “Power House” Tiana Von Johnson offers incredible tools to help people transform and put them on the path to success. The tour kicks off in New York with a one-day conference and luncheon where hundreds of men and women will convene on Saturday, March 23, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at the Alhambra Ballroom of New York. The event will be hosted by Chyna Bethley, star and executive producer of BET Centric’s “Amateur Millionaires Club” and feature inspiring influencers making an impact on the world they live in.
“The Power House Conference: Women Doing It Big National Tour provides an exciting opportunity to learn from top industry leaders and lifestyle experts. We have invited several amazing speakers who have fought to live their purpose and passion and now sharing them with the world in a BIG way. Financial freedom, business success, stronger relationships and fulfillment are all possible, and this important event will help everyone realize that they too can achieve their personal goals and dreams,” said Tiana Von Johnson.
Speakers include chart-topping recording artists and reality TV stars Syleena Johnson of TV One’s “R&B Divas”; Tionna Smalls, relationship expert, star of VH1’s “What Chilli Wants” and author of Girl, Get Your Mind Right! and Men Love Abuse; Hip-Hop Pioneer, the legendary Roxanne Shante and Tashera Simmons, author of Finding Tashera, reality TV star of VH1’s “Couple’s Therapy” and “Starter Wives Confidential 2013” coming to TLC and exwife of multi-platinum rapper DMX.
As for the powerful program, The Power House Conference: Women Doing It Big will offer attendees the chance to:
• Mix & Mingle with Industry Leaders and Make Connections with Successful Entrepreneurs
• Distribute Resumes, Business Cards and Meet Business-minded Individuals
• Hear From Successful Leaders Who Will Share Their Personal Stories of Triumph
• Identify Self-imposed Barriers and Learn to Live Life Without Fear
• Receive Top Leadership and Professional Development Training
• Learn How the Wealthy Create Wealth and the Rich Stay Rich
• Tap Into Their Leadership Potential and Develop a Millionaire's Mindset
A special “Act Like a Lady, Dress Like a Boss” Fashion Extravaganza, Dress for Success Clothing Drive and the chance to learn about business opportunities and make connections in real estate, network marketing, publishing and entertainment are also on the agenda. As an added bonus, attendees will be able to experience products at the Vision Board Corner, Body Transformation Booth and Detox Power Station.
The price for this all-day session is $119 for VIP Registration, which includes access to all seminars, a continental breakfast, VIP seating, catered lunch and a power gift. Regular admission to the conference is $89. Advance registration is required and is open through March 10, 2013. Conferences in other cities will be announced. For information regarding sponsorship, exhibitor booth, press inquiries or to register, visit WomenDoingItBig.com or call 877-204-5220.
The Power House Women Doing It Big National Tour is sponsored by TianaVonJohnson.com, GoldStar Properties of NY, Madison Layne Real Estate, Talk Dat Ish Entertainment, Je’Taime Shoes, NajR and Formula N. Additional sponsors and celebrity guests’ speakers to be announced.