2013-09-03 21:01:52 - On September 9th 2013, Google, Cisco, BT, China Telecom, and many more will meet in London to discuss global network strategies
London – September 04, 2013 – TeleGeography, a telecommunications market research and consulting firm, has launched the WAN Summit to bring together the buyers and sellers of international networks to discuss the services and technologies that are shaping the future of enterprise IT. The WAN Summit provides an efficient forum for enterprise WAN strategists and service providers to hear from and meet with current and potential customers, suppliers, and peers.
The conference agenda and format were developed with extensive input from senior telecom managers at a diverse range of major companies. With their guidance, we have created an interactive program that includes sufficient time outside of sessions for meetings and networking.
The speaker lineup includes:
• Brady Rafuse, CEO — euNetworks
• David Ferguson,
VP, Communications Technology — Pearson PLC
• Keith Langridge, VP of Network Services — BT Global Services
• Eric Celeyrette, Director of Telecom — Nielsen
• Jim Poole, General Manager, Global Networks and Mobility — Equinix
• Dipesh Patel, Senior Network Architect — Cisco
• James Walker, VP, Managed Network Services — Tata Communications
WAN Summit participants include Google, Cisco, BT, China Telecom, Vodafone, Pearson, Thomson Reuters, Volkswagen, PCCW Global, euNetworks, Telstra Global, Chevron, Wells Fargo and others. See a full list here: http://www.wansummit.com/participating-companies/
When: September 9th, 2013
Where: America Square Conference Centre, London, UK
If you have questions or would like to learn more about the WAN Summit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-202-741-0072.
TeleGeography is a telecommunications market research and consulting firm. We conduct in-depth research and present large data sets clearly in online reports and databases. Since 1989, our data have provided guidance to thousands of clients, including telecom service providers and buyers, equipment makers, investors, and governments.
Our research areas include:
• International networks, undersea cables, service providers, and wholesale circuit pricing
• MPLS VPN, Ethernet, dedicated Internet access, and private line service providers and pricing
• Local access pricing
• Internet backbone networks, service providers, capacity, traffic, and IP transit pricing
• International long distance traffic, service providers, cost, and pricing
• Mobile, broadband, and fixed-line service providers and markets