2013-10-08 08:20:27 - Job Description
The role of the Senior Program Manager is to expertly manage and further develop the Hinrich Foundation’s Export Led Job Creation programs to achieve specific job creation objectives while ensuring programs deliver best outcomes most efficiently through team management and careful planning, execution, monitoring, evaluating and reporting.
About the Hinrich Foundation: Promoting sustainable global trade
The Hinrich Foundation ( www.hinrichfoundation.com) aims to encourage the private sector and governments to drive innovation and competitiveness in trade-related activities by focusing on three programmatic areas: Trade related education & training, Export led job creation and International trade policy research.
The incumbent will lead an international team across developing Asia to work with small and medium-sized export manufacturers, stakeholders and partners to generate export orders that in turn will create jobs through
• Taking ownership of the Foundation’s export led job creation program, from strategic planning, budgeting and implementing to monitoring, tracking and reporting.
• Giving suppliers access to a large, global import buyer community, and formulating innovative effective ways to strengthen engagement
This opportunity requires a motivated, enthusiastic leader with a passion for Asian trade and not-for-profit organization, plus
• 10 years experience managing an international team (preferably in Asia) in a trade-related sector.
• Master’s degree in international business, global management, international relations, business, commerce, trade, marketing, non-profit management or related disciplines.
• Expertise in business-to-business sales and marketing, PR and stakeholder communication required.
• Track record of practical engagement in manufacturing and / or global trade facilitation.
• Exceptional skills in international communication and proficiency in using communication tools, including Excel, PowerPoint and social media channels;
• Experience in accounting and budgeting a distinct advantage;
• Excellent written and spoken English required.
Location & reporting
This position is based in Makati, Manila, Philippines and reports to the Program Director. Regional travel is required.
How to apply
Email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
by November 15, 2013.
- Ends -