2014-02-18 17:21:13 - With millions of readers latching on to ebook technology to feed their hunger for books, an Apple iPad/iPhone edition could be the key to unlocking a sales explosion – and now at a lower upfront cost for authors publishing with Outskirts Press.
It’s not just the big, traditional publishing houses that are reaping the benefits of ebook editions. Independent, self-publishing authors can now take advantage of the exposure afforded by an electronic edition. Outskirts Press announces the Standard iPad/iPhone Edition with iBooks distribution, designed to launch authors' works into the ebook market at an affordable upfront cost.
Millions of readers are taking to their iPads and iPhones to enjoy everything from classic novels to the latest releases. As Apple’s share of the ebook market expands, Apple iBooks, by some estimates, accounts for up to 20 percent of ebook sales in the United States. Now, authors self-publishing with Outskirts Press can benefit from this ebook revolution – simply, conveniently and less expensively – with
standard distribution of their books to Apple’s iBookstore.
The Standard iPad/iPhone Edition allows self-publishing authors to enter the ebook marketplace at significantly lower upfront cost with a no-hassle, standard iBookstore retail price of $9.99. It's the simplest one-click solution for Outskirts Press published authors to publish a book in Apple's iBookstore.
The Standard iPad/iPhone Edition offers authors a number of benefits, including:
• Greater exposure. The more outlets where a book is available for sale, the greater the chances that a book will be discovered by potential readers.
• Standard retail price of $9.99. No fretting over how to price a book o=in the iBookstore.
• Guaranteed royalty amount. With standard iBookstore pricing, authors are guaranteed a royalty of $4.00 for each and every book sold. With the added exposure of the Apple format, that could add up quickly.
• No imprint required. No need to publish under an individual author imprint or mess with ISBNs. This option lets authors publish without those requirements.
• Quick, seamless publishing. Forget all the hassle of exchanging bank account numbers and other private information. Outskirts Press takes care of everything behind the scenes.
An Apple iPad/iPhone Edition is a great way for authors to offer their book to a whole new audience of potential readers. Authors publishing with Outskirts Press can get more information about this option at www.outskirtspress.com/p/ipadstandard.
Authors who have already published elsewhere or who only want to publish a digital edition can still take advantage of the Apple iPad/iPhone Premium Edition: www.outskirtspress.com/p/ipadpremium.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.: Outskirts Press offers full-service, custom self-publishing and book marketing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press, Inc. represents the future of book publishing, today.