2013-03-05 09:46:13 -
On 5 March 2013 Moody's confirmed the A2/P-1 senior debt ratings of SpareBank 1
SR-Bank. All ratings now carry a stable outlook.
Extract from Moody's press release:
- long-term senior debt and deposit ratings: confirmed at A2
- subordinated debt ratings: confirmed at Baa3(hyb)
- junior subordinated debt ratings: confirmed at Baa3(hyb)
- Tier 1 hybrid ratings: confirmed at Ba1(hyb)
- short-term ratings: confirmed at P-1
The C- standalone BFSR (stable outlook), equivalent to a baa2 BCA, is not
All ratings now carry a stable outlook.
Please see attached press release from Moody's for further details.
Stavanger, 5 March 2013
Vidar Torsøe, VP Investor Relations, tel. +47 970 80 656
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements acc. to §5-12 vphl
(Norwegian Securities Trading Act)
Moodys Mach 2013:
This announcement is distributed
by Thomson Reuters on behalf of
Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and
other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and
originality of the information contained therein.
Source: SpareBank 1 SR-Bank ASA via Thomson Reuters ONE