Free Submission Public Relations & NewsPR-inside.com
Home
Deutsch English

Advertising & Marketing

Squirrels the uninvited guest….!!


Print article Print article

2014-02-12 13:16:53 -

Rodents are uninvited guest that are very common in winter season. Rats, mice and even squirrel are looking for a warmer place to spend the winter. Pet food, cereal, household garbage and heat, our homes are very appealing to rodents. Rodents do major damage to our homes. They will make holes in our duct work. Rodents also chew on wires that can mess up electricity in our house and in the worst case that can lead to a fire.
Rodents are mammals of the order Rodentia characterized by a single pair of continuously growing incisors in each of the upper and lower jaws that must be kept short by gnawing. Forty percent of mammal species are rodents, and they are found

in vast numbers on all continents other than Antarctica. Common rodents include mice, rats, squirrels, porcupines, beavers, guinea, pigs and hamsters. Rodents use their sharp incisors to gnaw wood, break into food, and bite predators. Most rodents eat seeds or plants, though some have more varied diets. Some species have historically been pests, eating seeds stored by people and spreading disease.
News articles reported in Daily mail shows how squirrel cause damage of million dollars.
Oh nuts! Squirrels chew through electrical wires... and burn down £400,000 home

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
UPDATED: 16:19 GMT, 12 August 2010

A family were left devastated after returning from holiday to find their £400,000 luxury home burnt to the ground – after squirrels chewed through wires in the loft.
The rodents sparked a huge blaze which destroyed the roof, first floor and much of the ground floor of the semi-detached property in Cuffley, Hertfordshire.
Six fire crews battle the flames but the three-bed dormer bungalow could not be saved.

Owners Glen and Laura Borner were forced to rush back from a weekend break when police alerted them.
Nuisance: The squirrels had burrowed into the loft of the bungalow
Horrified neighbours looked on as up to 30 firefighters spent more than three hours battling the blaze, which started at around midnight last Friday.
Investigators returned at 9am the following morning and found the fire was started by squirrels which had burrowed into the loft and chewed on cables.
A Neighbour who watched the blaze take hold, said: ‘It was awful – the flames were huge. ‘It’s so odd that it was caused by squirrels – you just don’t expect it to happen
The couple’s next-door neighbour, who did not wish to be named, had part of his roof and chimney burnt when the fire spread to his home, which is attached to the Borner’s house.
He said: ‘We got out as quickly as we could. I was in with my wife and children. ‘There is not a great deal of damage compared to next door. We just thank God noone was hurt
'Once you got outside you could see exactly where it had started, the heat coming off it was incredible.'
Another neighbour who did not wish to be named, was still awake when the blaze ripped through the house and described the carnage.
She said: 'We saw the whole thing. The entire upper part of the house was ablaze.
'The flames were about 20ft to 30ft high and took emergency services a long time to extinguish.
'It was a scary thing and has completely destroyed their home.'
A Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said they had received 11 calls from terrified neighbours as the blaze took hold.
She said: 'It is believed that the fire began after squirrels burrowed into the loft and chewed on some electricity cables.
'No one was hurt in the fire and the family has currently vacated the house while discussions are carried out with insurers.'
Marc Borner, 22, who lives with his parents at the house, today said the family were too distraught to comment on the blaze.
He said: 'It is absolutely awful.'
There should be an eco-friendly solution for this problem which must be non-toxic, non-hazardous with longer life span.
Rodrepel¢suits the entire requirement in the best possible way as it is non-toxic, non-hazardous and environmentally friendly anti-rodent aversive, it has shelf life of 15-40 years. Rodrepel¢ can be incorporated in wire and cable for protection; it can also be incorporated in foundation to created rodent barrier.


Contact Information:
C tech corporation

B-302, Swami Prasad CHS,
Dr. D.L.Vaidya Road,
Shivaji Park,
Dadar(west),
Mumbai-400028.

Contact Person:
Ankita Singh
Assistant Business Development Manager
Phone: 022 65550092
email: email

Web: www.ctechcorporation.com



Author:
Ankita Singh
e-mail
Web: www.ctechcorporation.com
Phone: 02265550092

Disclaimer: If you have any questions regarding information in these press releases please contact the company added in the press release. Please do not contact pr-inside. We will not be able to assist you. PR-inside disclaims contents contained in this release.
Latest News
Read the Latest News
www.newsenvoy.com

 


Terms & Conditions | Privacy | About us | Contact PR-inside.com | BidVertiser