2013-03-21 09:11:56 -
The Supervisory Board of SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge has at their Annual General
Meeting on March 20th 2013 made the following resolution:
1. The proposed annual accounts and the proposed annual report for 2012 for the
Parent Bank and for the Group are approved.
2. The cash dividend for 2012 per equity capital certificate (ECC) shall be NOK
1.15, totalling NOK 76,140,335.05
Dividend will be paid to registered ECC-holders as at March 20th 2013. The ECCs
will be quoted ex-dividend on March 21th 2013.
3. NOK 140,487,885.15 is set aside for the Dividend Equalisation Fund.
4. NOK 30,000,000.00 is set aside as dividend to the Bank's self-owned capital,
which will be allocated as donations awarded by the regional Boards of
Directors/Chief Executive Officer
5. The Main Board of Directors is granted the authority to make payments from
Donations Fund recognised in the balance sheet in accordance with the
rules and guidelines in force at any given time for the awarding of donations.
6. The Bank allocates NOK 268,295,009.71 to the Savings Bank's Fund.
Contact persons at SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge:
CEO Jan-Frode Janson; mob + 47 909 75 183
CFO Rolf Eigil Bygdnes; mob +47 905 19774
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section
5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of
Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and
other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and
originality of the information contained therein.
Source: SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge via Thomson Reuters ONE