2013-10-31 11:36:21 - Softaculous Ltd., the developer of Softaculous Auto Installer that simplifies Application deployment on various hosting platforms, announced the release of Softaculous 4.3.3 This version has several new features and few bugs fixes.
Softaculous Ltd., the developer of Softaculous Auto Installer that simplifies Application deployment on various hosting platforms, announced the release of Softaculous 4.3.3
This version has several new features and few bugs fixes.
A complete list of changes :
1) Added option to sort the installations by Scripts, Domains or Time on the List installations page in Softaculous Enduser panel.
2) Added Proxy Option.
3) The installation will be highlighted on the overview page of the script Softaculous enduser panel when the user returns after completing a task. For example : Recently Installed, Recently Upgraded, Recently Backed up, etc
4) Installation URL will now be displayed on the Backups page while the installation is being backed up.
5) Added Pre and Post Import hooks.
can now add link to custom demo link, add icons for your Custom script packages.
7) List Disabled script installations : When a script is disabled by Softaculous or by server admin the existing installations of such script(s) will be displayed on All Installations page so that the user can remove the installation using Softaculous.
8) Users can now edit Database Host from Edit Installations page in Softaculous Enduser panel.
9) Bug Fix : Automated backups did not work on servers using CageFS. This has been fixed now and all the existing automated backups and new ones will work fine.
10) Bug Fix : The Script Demos were not displayed in the iframe due to recent browser updates which did not allow to load content from Non SSL URLs. The demos will now be loaded from SSL URLs.
11) Bug Fix : Script Updates available notification will not be sent to Suspended users on cPanel and Directadmin.
12) Bug Fix : The user's email on ISP Systems control panel was set to USER@yourdomain.com
as default. The email will now be set according to the user's primary domain name.
13) Bug Fix : On ISP Systems control panel if the user was allowed only 1 database, Softaculous was unable to create the database. This is now fixed.
14) Bug Fix : Script Ratings was displayed on the Top Scripts page even if Ratings was disabled by Admin. This is now fixed.
Recently Softaculous apps library touched a figure of 300 apps which lets the users choose a script from a wider range of options available.
Softaculous Auto Installer integrates into popular hosting control panels like cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, H-Sphere, Interworx, ISPSystems or any other panel and allows the user to install any application by the click of a button. There are lots of script categories like blogs, forums, micro blogs, wikis, social networking, image galleries, ERP, Project Management, Educational, etc. One can also upgrade these applications with one click when new versions become available. Softaculous also offers Demos, Ratings, Reviews and screenshots of the various applications.
"Softaculous 4.3.3 adds support for proxy, now the users who use Proxy to connect to the internet can also use Softaculous." said Pulkit Gupta, Softaculous founder and CEO. "We are working on a completely new User Interface for Softaculous and will be releasing the new theme soon."
The Softaculous apps library already contains popular applications, including: WordPress, b2evolution, StatusNet, Drupal, Joomla, Concrete5, ShopSite, phpBB, MyBB, SMF, bbPress, Coppermine, Gallery, Mediawiki, DokuWiki, TikiWiki, Elgg, Dolphin, OpenX, SquirrelMail, LimeSurvey, Piwik, Mantis, SugarCRM, WHMCS, PrestaShop, Magento, CraftySyntax, osTicket, Moodle, Claroline, etc. most of which can be installed in several languages by just choosing the language on the Install form.
To address the needs of different hosting providers, Softaculous is available as a Free product or as a Premium product. The Free version has only 54 apps while the Premium version currently has 312 Apps.
"This version has some improvements for Custom script packages. Admins can now add custom logos and demo for their custom script." said Brijesh Kothari, Sales Head at Softaculous. "We have also added the feture to list/remove the installations of scripts that have been disabled. This will allow the users to delete their installations of outdated scripts."
The company also offers AMPPS - a WAMP and MAMP stack with Softaculous installed. AMPPS is a complete package on your desktop, same like the server that provides many open source web applications. Application Management, Domain management, Database management, etc are provided in a secure environment to ease your development.
Softaculous was founded in 2009 with the goal of helping users to deploy apps by the click of a button. Softaculous is already being offered by leading Data Center’s and Web hosting companies around the world.
It is very easy to find, deploy, manage, backup applications using Softaculous. One can also deploy apps in the office using Softaculous Webuzo or Softaculous AMPPS.
For more information, visit www.softaculous.com/