2013-12-11 15:04:55 - Soft Xpansion has launched its Perfect PDF App for the Windows Store. The application runs on Windows 8 and RT based tablets or PCs.
The app can be used on devices with a touch user interface to process PDF and XPS files. It has been designed for viewing, converting, editing and printing PDF and XPS documents across platforms and devices.
FEATURES IN DETAIL
• Quickly open PDF & XPS files - password-protected PDFs are also supported
• Convert XPS files, import image and text files into PDF files
• Combine several PDF, XPS, text and image files into one PDF
• Various viewer layouts, fit modes, zoom tools and search in document text available
• Print documents with different layout options
• Navigate using links, outlines and/or semantic zoom
• Fill in PDF forms
• Text markup tools: highlight, underline, strikeout, insert and replace text
• Pen and eraser tools: add and edit ink
• Add and/or edit sticky notes, stamps, textboxes, watermarks and annotations
• Add and/or edit lines, arrows, rectangles, circles, polygons and polylines
• Shared comment review: replies to comments for participants to collaborate on documents
• View and change document properties, PDF security properties, encrypt PDFs
• Validate signatures and digitally sign PDFs
• Export plain text to a text file and/or export pages as image files
• Convert PDFs to PDF/A files (PDF/A-1, 2 and 3; sub formats a, b and u)
PRICE & AVAILABILITY
Perfect PDF for the Windows 8 and RT platforms is available in Microsoft´s Windows Store. The current price is 1,99 Euros. A free trial version may be downloaded as well.
• Windows 8/RT
• Supported Processor Types: x86, x64, ARM
ABOUT SOFT XPANSION
Soft Xpansion is made up of globally active, international teams of software writers, developers, screen designers, engineers and product managers. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Bochum, Germany. Its product range includes solutions (standard software, developer libraries, software development kits, individual programming and freeware) in the core areas PDF Technology and Document Management. In the past 18 years, more than 200 software products have been published in more than 200 different editions. Localized versions of Soft Xpansion products are sold in Germany, Great Britain, France, Italy, the USA, the Benelux countries, the Ukraine, Spain, Russia, Portugal, Australia and Turkey. More information on the company is available at http://www.soft-xpansion.com. Soft Xpansion is a full member of the PDF Association, http://www.pdfa.org.