2013-10-09 15:59:47 - 2 day conference pass for only £999 – and bring a client* along with you for free! (Please note that this offer is only available to those who have not previously registered)
SMi presents the 3rd annual Distribution Automation Europe conference, the only pan-European conference dedicated to Distribution Automation. This event will set out how to accommodate the impact of renewables growth and improve communication system architecture to increase the reliability and efficiency of future networks.
• Enhancing the visibility of distributed renewable generation to determine total network energy
• How supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems are evolving to support the demands of distribution automation
• How to improve communication system architecture to make it fit for purpose for distribution automation
• Maximising value from condition monitoring to improve availability, reduce maintenance, and extend equipment life
Key reasons to attend:
• Hear from senior key decision leaders including
o Johan Söderbom,Head
of Department, R&D - Distribution and Sales, Vattenfall
o Jean Baptiste Galland, Head of Strategy and Smart Grid, ERDF
o Stefan Rebner, Head of Development, Network Operations, Fortum Distribution
o Uwe Fisher, Global Head of Asset Information Systems, E.ON Renewables
and the foremost academic experts in their fields
o Furong Li, Professor, University of Bath
o Goran Strbac, Professor, Imperial College London
o Iliana Portugues, Operations Director, Power Network Demonstration Centre, University of Strathclyde
o Andrew Starr, Professor, Cranfield University
• The mix of over 10 different DNOs/DSOs speaking is unmatched on any event for Distribution Automation.
The conference is packed with practical case-study presentations including Vattenfall’s Smart Grid Gotland project, the Electricity North West Capacity to Customer (C2C) LCNF initiative, and Western Power Distribution’s Falcon project.
For more information, please visit:
To take advantage of this opportunity, please contact Giovanni Zappulo email@example.com
OR +44 (0) 20 7827 6035.
*A client for the purposed of this conference is defined as someone who works for a DNO/DSO or utility