2013-02-18 21:01:50 -
/EINPresswire.com/ Skyline South Florida, designer of Miami trade show booths, is hosting "Successful Trade Show Marketing Strategies" four times this month. The company provides trade show booth rental in Caribbean nations as well as banner stands in Miami.
MIAMI, FL -- Skyline South Florida has a busy second half of February in store. The provider of Miami trade show booths is hosting a free seminar on "Successful Trade Show Marketing Strategies" four times over two days: Tuesday Feb. 26th at 9:30am & 1:30pm and on Thursday February 28th at 9:30am & 1:30pm. All four sessions will be
held at Skyline Displays & Graphics, 430 Ansin Blvd., Suite AA, Hallandale, FL 33009. The event is open to anyone who is involved in trade show marketing including: Marketing, Sales and Advertising Managers, Directors and Vice Presidents, Presidents, Owners and CEOs who want more from their trade show investment, Trade Show Managers, Ad Agency Designers, Principals, Creative and Production Managers with clients that exhibit.
"Successful Trade Show Marketing Strategies will teach marketers how to get results by revealing the essential aspects of a successful trade show program. It's about much more than just having an eye-catching exhibit. Details like setting objectives, how you promote your participation in a show before, during and after the event and who staffs it for you all play into how successful a trade show event can be for your company," explained Wayne Litsky, Operations Manager/Partner, Skyline South Florida ( www.skyline-sfl.com
The Skyline South Florida seminar will cover topics including:
• Statistics that help justify participation in a trade show program
• The surprising size and strength of the trade show industry
• Trends driving change in the trade show industry
• Setting measurable objectives including the four core trade show objectives and reasons for exhibiting
• How to calculate 5 popular measures of success
• Designing exhibits for maximum impact and functionality, including examples of good and bad exhibit design
• How objectives dictate exhibit shape
• Promoting participation in a show - Before, During and After
• Why promotions are essential to greater success
• 3 elements of a successful pre-show promotion
• How to selecting shows and spaces that work
• Best sources for finding new shows
• Booth spaces to seek and those to avoid
• How to select booth staffers who will get more leads and better represent the company
• The 6-step process to successful booth staffing
The seminar will give attendees the opportunity to see many examples of successful exhibit solutions that have been used in a variety ways including trade show booth rental at Caribbean events and banner stands at Miami area businesses. Effective trade show graphics will also be featured.
"Successful Trade Show Marketing Strategies is full of such important information that we're offering it four times over the course of two days. We expect the seminar to be hugely popular and want to make sure we have enough spaces for everyone. Although the seminar is free, we do need anyone who is interested in attending to register for the event," explained Litsky.
Questions can be directed to Skyline Displays & Graphics at (954) 963-0002 or FreeSeminar@Skyline-sfl.com
About Skyline South Florida: Skyline South Florida designs and manufactures exhibits for companies that participate in trade shows and special events. With a high level of practical experience and industry knowledge, the company provides clients with the design and manufacturing expertise they seek. With a full offering of exhibit rentals along with full turn-key asset management services, Skyline can match any size and budget, ranging from tabletop displays and portable displays to modular inline exhibits and large-scale island exhibits.
Skyline Displays & Graphics
ph. 954.963.0002 (x215)
Press Release Courtesy of Online PR Media ( bit.ly/12Dsin3