2013-02-14 15:01:42 - This online event with theme "Risk-based Software Validation for Quality System software and Medical Device Data Systems" featured by ComplianceOnline will be conducted February 26th, 2013.
This 90-minute webinar on software validation will provide the information required to establish a system for validating software under FDA’s Quality System Regulation/cGMP. This includes validating any software used for manufacturing and testing of medical devices. In addition it will cover the approaches to validating Medical Device Data Systems software.
- Developing or updating your software validation system to one based on risk
- Complying with FDA requirements for manufacturing, testing and quality software
- Complying with FDA requirements for validation of software in MDDS products
- Methods of creating software requirements documents
- Principles for creating a software risk analysis
- Elements required in a software validation study
Who will Benefit:
device software validation webinar will provide valuable assistance to the following personnel:
- Quality management personnel
- Regulatory affairs personnel
- Quality engineers
- Design engineers for MDDS products
- Validation engineers
- Quality auditors
Get more info and register online for the Risk-based Software Validation for Quality System software and Medical Device Data Systems (MDDS) at conferix.com/risk-based-software-validation-for-quality-system-s ..
CONFERIX collects business conferences and education programs provided by the leading event organizers and training centers around the world. All events are categorized, grouped by venue location and listed in events calendar. More conferences and training courses can be found at conferix.com