2013-10-23 13:02:02 -
Centre for Management Technology’s 3rd South America Surfactants HPC Markets in Sao Paulo on 2-3 December 2013 will have speakers share their views on LATAM’s shifting trends spurred by increase in middle class purchasing power that is driving demand for FMCG, greener products, boom in the beauty care market, and many more. The event is supported by Brazilian Cleaning Products Industry Association (ABIPLA) and Oxiteno, a leading manufacturer of surfactants and specialty chemicals with worldwide operations, as the Platinum Sponsor.
Key speakers & topic highlights include.
1. An overview on LATAM macroeconomics; surfactants market/ trends/ habits plus green trends by Oxiteno
2. A Competitive Strategy In South America Surfactants Industry will be shared by Frost & Sullivan Latin America
3. Ecolab eaxmines challenges in the
institutional cleaning markets
4. Natura addresses a session on ‘Ingredients Innovations – One Major Key to Stay Ahead in an Increasingly Sophisticated Market’
5. L'Occitane Brazil with updates on ‘What to look out for in the New European Cosmetics Regulation & Clarification in Brazil’s Cosmetics Regulation’.
6. Review on the ‘Opportunities & Development of Home Care Market in Brazil’ by Brazilian Cleaning Products Industry Association (ABIPLA)
7. Details on ‘Development of Men Care Market in Brazil’ from Akzo Nobel Surface Chemistry.
8. Evonik Degussa Brasil Ltda speaks on “How to Choose the Right Conditioning Surfactant?’
9. Green surfactants sessions on ‘Renewable Oils from Microalgae’ by Solazyme Bunge, and ‘Development of Sugar Based Fatty Alcohols – Technology & Economic’ by LS9 Inc
10. MES – the new workhorse surfactants by Dersachem and Dersa.
11. LMC International explores Global Oleochemicals market review
12. GTEX unveils Brazil’s strategic and sourcing strategy
13. Wal-mart’s sustainability index & meeting 2015 CSPO goal
14. Unilever and Wal-mart lead sustainability measurement panel
The 3 rd South America Surfactants HPC Markets expects to draw the who’s who of the industry including – Oleochemicals & Surfactants Manufacturers, Suppliers, Traders, Personal & Homecare Manufacturers, Intermediate & Feedstock Suppliers, Traders, Equipment & Technology Suppliers.
" title="http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=bwnews&sty=20131023005050r1&sid=16929&distro=ftp\"/>" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=bwnews&sty=20131023005050r1&am ..
Centre for Management TechnologyMs. Paula Ambrogi, +11 4107-5142
or +11 99798-9525