2014-03-11 14:11:01 -
QuadraMed ® Corporation : cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww .. is pleased to announce the General Availability of the next major version of its enterprise EHR solution, QuadraMed Computerized Patient Record (QCPR). QCPR version 6.0 provides key capabilities and improvements that help organizations provide high-quality and efficient care; meet pressing Canadian, as well as U.S.
governmental and industry regulations; and deliver better patient safety, patient engagement, data security, and privacy while being fully interoperable.
For over 20 years, QuadraMed’s proven QCPR solution has supported the evolving needs of the healthcare marketplace, and now serves clients in the U.S., Canada, Saudi Arabia, and England. The solution is available in English, French, and Arabic, helping to meet the unique local needs of QuadraMed’s growing, diverse client
Focused on client and industry requirements, QCPR version 6.0 is a significant new release that offers a number of capabilities and enhancements that include.
- Comprehensive Problem List capabilities to drive workflow efficiency and support an interdisciplinary collaborative plan of care.
- An intuitive, online web-based access portal for patients to view clinical information for their hospital encounters.
- Support for a fully Integrated Medication Management workflow, including Bar Code Medication Administration (BCMA).
- Ability to integrate with medical devices, such as physiological monitors for the automatic import of Vital Sign data.
- QCPR meets the requirements for Cancer Synoptic Reporting through the approved College of American Pathologists easy to use web-based forms.
- Ability to generate a Continuity of Care Document with standard nomenclature in interoperable C-CDA format.
- A unique architecture which is fully compliant with Quebec Law 83 and supports many Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services initiatives such as SIGDU, the Quebec Cancer Registry, SQIM, Nursing Therapeutic Plan (PTI) and more.
- Conforms to US ARRA/HITECH 2014 Certification and Meaningful Use requirements; Awarded formal MU certification as a Complete EHR.
- Numerous additional enhancements in areas such as: medication management and alerts, evidence-based order sets, clinical decision support, growth charts, controlled medical vocabulary, clinical information reconciliation, secure health transport, and audit logging.
“We’re delighted to release this exciting new version of our proven EHR solution,” said Sandi Williams, Executive Vice President, Clinical Solutions, QuadraMed. “QCPR offers the critical capabilities healthcare organizations need to drive efficient patient care and meet industry regulations in an increasingly complex and demanding healthcare environment.”
About QuadraMed Corporation
QuadraMed ® is a provider of award-winning healthcare technologies and services that improve the safety, quality, and efficiency of patient care. For 20 years, QuadraMed has provided solutions that help make our clients successful by streamlining processes, driving positive clinical outcomes and improving patient satisfaction and financial health. Behind the Company's products and services is a staff of 475 professionals who support clients at over 1,200 healthcare provider facilities. For more information about QuadraMed, visit www.quadramed.com
: cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww ..
QuadraMed is a registered trademark of QuadraMed Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
" title="http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=bwnews&sty=20140311005850r1&sid=16929&distro=ftp\"/>" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=bwnews&sty=20140311005850r1&am ..
QuadraMedDan Paladino, 703-709-2448