Best Buy's Hottest Cyber Monday Deals Continue Throughout the Day
2012-11-27 08:18:33 -
Cyber Monday excitement continues throughout today, Nov. 26, at Best Buy. Here's
a look at some of the great deals customers can still get this afternoon and
evening online at BestBuy.com. Customers who place an order of $250 or more on
BestBuy.com today will receive a $25 savings code if they pick up their orders
Hot Cyber Offers:
* All iPods on Sale.
* iTunes Gift Cards 15% off.
* Macbook Air for $1024.98 11" Display - 4GB Memory - 128GB Flash Storage.
* Dynex 32-inch LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV for 179.99. This is a Best Buy exclusive
* Insignia 50-inch LCD 1080p 60Hz HDTV for $429.99. This is a Best Buy
exclusive (SKU 4882763).
* Save $200 on Insignia 55-inch LCD 1080p 120Hz HDTV for $599.99. This is a
Best Buy exclusive (SKU 4676582).
* Save $300 on Samsung 60-inch LED 1080p 120Hz HDTV for $1,099.00.
* Droid Razr by Motorola 16GB - 4G LTE - Free with two-year activation
(unactivated price $699.99 - SKU 4799002).
* Save $50-$100 on select Samsung Galaxy Tablets (SKUs
5064393, 5215429, 6315082, 6315134, 5587686).
* Toshiba Laptop for $269.99-15.6" Laptop - 2GB Memory - 320GB Hard Drive and
* Dell Laptop for $399.99 - 15-inch screen, Intel®Core(TM) i5 processor, 4GB
memory, 500GB hard drive and Windows 8.
* Save $130 on Canon Powershot SX40 12.1 Megapixel for $299.99.
* Save $350 on Nikon D3000 10.2 Megapixel DSLR Camera for $449.99. Includes
18-55mm and 55-200mm Nikkor zoom lenses.
· PC Home Makeover - Get a complete Windows 8 PC Home Makeover from
Samsung for $1,999. The offer includes the Samsung Series 5 Touch Screen
Ultrabook(TM), Samsung Series 5 Touch Screen All-In-One and Samsung Series 5
Laptop - plus one year of Geek Squad Tech Support, Internet Security Software to
protect against viruses and a PC-to-PC data transfer.
About Best Buy Co., Inc.
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) is the global leader in consumer electronics,
with more than 1,400 large and small-format locations, more than 160,000
employees, $50B in annual revenue and the 11(th) largest retail website in the
United States. Our "Blue Shirt" sales associates and Geek Squad agents are the
authority on consumer electronics, delivering unbiased, knowledgeable advice
hundreds of millions of times a year and offering unmatched support for the
lifetime of the products we sell. Shop our competitively priced products and
services at www.bestbuy.com/ or stop by one of our Best Buy or Best Buy
Mobile stores to touch, test and try the latest technology. To learn more about
Best Buy, visit us at www.investors.bestbuy.com/. Find us on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/bestbuy and follow us on Twitter at @BestBuy.
*Note: not all products are available for Store Pickup.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of
Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and
other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and
originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Best Buy PR via Thomson Reuters ONE