Spring Training Philippines
2012-11-22 18:58:40 - The Spring Training Program provided by ActiveLearning will take place in San Juan, Philippines on 7 Nov 2012.
In this Spring training course, Java developers learn how to quickly build enterprise Java applications using the industry-standard Spring framework. Through intensive hands-on exercises, you learn how to implement high-performance applications while reducing development time.
You will learn how to:
- Develop scalable enterprise Java applications using Spring 2.5
- Build application infrastructure using Inversion of Control (IoC) and Dependency Injection (DI)
Perform unit testing using stubs and Spring's test support classes
- Modularize functionality using Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Add a flexible application user interface with Spring Model View Controller (MVC)
- Be more productive in Spring development using SpringSource Tool Suite Eclipse IDE
Event organizer: ActiveLearning
More Information about the Spring Training Philippines - 7 Nov 2012 at itevent.net/spring-training-philippines-7-nov-2012
ITEVENT.NET is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on itevent.net