Panel on Partnering in Oncology at 2nd Oncology Partnering Conference (Feb 25-26, 2013 in Las Vegas)
2012-11-21 06:08:39 - Panel Discussion on ‘Innovative Partnering & Deal-making in Oncology’ Features Panelists from AstraZeneca, Amgen, Endocyte and Pfizer at 2nd Oncology Partnering & Deal-Making Conference (Feb 25-26, 2013 in Las Vegas)
Panel Participants include Timothy Herpin, Vice President at AstraZeneca; Elizabeth Bachert, Senior Director at Pfizer; Matthew Call, Vice President at Endocyte; and Ji Li, Executive Director at Amgen.
Panel discussion topics include:
- Rationale driving key deals in 2012 and continued trends into 2013
- Aligning deal structures with corporate strategic goals
- How the heightened risk environment is affecting deals
and cons of regional deal-making
- At what stage or what type of data makes the asset most attractive to a buyer?
- How do you find and decide who a good partner is?
- What determines the value of the deal?
- What preparation should you do before the deal?
- What kind of terms besides financials should you think about?
- What are the criteria to attract investors?
This event is a partnership and business development conference that offers participants the opportunity to network with high-level executives from top pharma and various biotech/pharmaceutical companies, as well as explore potential collaborations and learn about relevant issues in oncology that will affect the industry. Experts in the field of oncology will present on the latest discoveries, novel technologies, business development trends, markets, partnership opportunities, alliance management, and regulatory guidance. There will be a mix of presentations and interactive panel discussions so join your business development colleagues at this unique partnering forum!
Presentations to be given by top executives from the following companies: Amgen, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Eli Lilly, Merck KGaA, Pfizer, Astellas, Dendreon, Endocyte, Astex Pharmaceuticals, Array BioPharma, Aveo Pharmaceuticals, Aragon Pharmaceuticals, Blueprint Medicines, Forma Therapeutics, MacroGenics, MedImmune, Tracon Pharma, and many more.
This conference is part of GTC’s larger 2nd Novel Cancer Therapeutics Summit, which consists of two other parallel conferences called the 4th Cancer Targets & Therapeutics and 3rd Ubiquitin Research & Drug Discovery.
For more information, please visit www.gtcbio.com