2014-04-17 12:33:52 - Meri Rachnai is about the contribution made by eminent writer Dinesh Chandra Sharma to the literary world. It talks about his published articles and books and the subjects discussed in them.
Author Dr, Dinesh Chandra Sharma was born in the lake city Udaipur, Rajasthan in 1943. He holds double Phd. Degrees in Chemistry and Bio Chemistry. He has over 47 years of experience in Dental and medical colleges. He has published over 80 research papers, 8 academic books and 10 health related articles in Hindi. Dr. Sharma has a strong passion for writing and was influenced to take it by the renowned author Sir Francis Bacon. He has written over a variety of subjects in Hindi. His writings have primarily been focused on contemporary subjects, health related topics, articles about females, humor and jokes, memoirs, biographies and poems.
This book portrays author’s knowledge in an impressive manner. There are many subjects that
the author has skillfully taken up in this book. Some of the prime highlights of the book are mentioned as under:-
• Health is the key to beauty (it is impossible to be beautiful without sound health)
• It is not possible to regulate pollution without controlling population
• The way to a woman's heart goes through her ears
• Similar changes occur in the brain in madness and love
• Our true religion is to do our duties
• Ladies shouldn’t only wear gold and silver jewelries but should eat them as well!
• Castration the rapist is the only way to protect the security of women
• Scientific research is done by human brain and not by expensive instruments and laboratories
• Hell and heaven exists nowhere else but only on this earth
• Saree is the most beautiful and graceful dress for women
• Human body is the most beautiful creation of God , we should not disfigure it by tattoos.
The book is an interesting one and covers subjects that we generally discuss in our everyday life. The easy language and simple approach used by the author to explain each of the above mentioned topics makes the book further more interesting to read. Many complexities associated with life like our population, health and body have been explained in an outstanding manner by the author. It talks about love, females, madness, religion, duties, pollution and human brain. The book is for people with different interest and mindset. It is also for readers of all age group.
Book : Meri Rachnai
Author : D.C Sharma
ISBN : 978-93-83809-60-8
Price : Rs. 250.00
Publishing Date: April 2014
Publisher: Power Publishers