2014-02-04 14:38:42 - Pool Patch who brought out Sweep Fins, which replaces the existing OEM part known as the Hayward Pool Vac Wings on the popular pool cleaner, Hayward Pool Vac said if you are lucky enough to own a pool then it is important that you make sure your swimming pool is kept clean and tidy.
Having your own swimming pool can be a great pleasure being able to go for a swim when you want but it can also be troublesome when it comes to maintaining crystal clear water, this is why you have to keep up with the maintenance of your pool.
Thomas Lopez the owner of Pool Patch LLC and the company behind the exciting new product Sweep Fins that help give your swimming pool a better clean, says it is important that you keep your swimming pool clean and healthy.
The owner of Pool Patch LLC has put together some tips to make sure that you keep your swimming clean and healthy and avoid any serious maintenance costs that could be involved if your
swimming pool is not cared for properly.
1.Test the water of your swimming pool. Checking the water of your pool is essential part of your maintenance. You can either take the sample to a professional or buy a kit to test the water. It will allow you to know if your water is clean and algae free
2. Skim the surface. If your swimming pool is outside then you could have debris on top of your pool, which includes pine needles and bugs, use a pool net to remove this. You should do this each day.
3. Vacuum the pool using a Hayward Pool Vac with Sweep Fins. It is important that you use a vacuum for your pool using the Sweep Fins so you can remove all the debris from the bottom of your pool. By using the Sweep Fins, it will allow you to make sure your swimming pool is much cleaner.
4. Empty the skimmer baskets. You need to empty the skimmer basket at least once a week.
5. Know when to add extra shock. When you have had a large number of people use your pool always add extra pool shock.
Keep the pump running. You should keep your swimming pool pump running 24 hours a day.
6. Add algaecide. Algaecides help prevent algae growth, which is what causes green pool water.
Add clarifier. If your water in your swimming pool looks cloudy you can clear it up with a regular maintenance dose of clarifier.
If you would like to learn more about The Sweep Finn which makes the pool cleaner and safer for swimmers making it a must buy for anyone who uses a vacuum for cleaning their swimming pool, please visit www.homedepot.com/p/Sweep-Fins-Pool-