2013-10-31 14:58:55 - • Pennar subsidiaries PEBS and PEL announce receipt of orders worth Rs. 60cr
Hyderabad, 31st Oct 2013,Pennar Enviro and Pennar Engineered Building Systems, subsidiaries of Hyderabad based Pennar Industries(BSE: 513228), have announced receipt of orders worth Rs. 60 crores.
Pennar Enviro Ltd (PEL) has received orders from L&T, Amtek Auto, Chowgule Ports and Infrastructure, Hetero Drugs, Park CETP, and others, details of which are given below:
1. Order received from L&T, Metro Hyderabad for the design and supply of our unique packaged STP plant. Commissioned one unit and three more units are under execution.
2. Order received from Amtek Auto, for Design, Supply, Erection and commissioning of ETP (ZLD for auto ancillary industry effluent treatment). The Project is under execution.
3. Order received from Chowgule Ports and Infrastructure Ltd (Mumbai), for Design, Supply, Erection and
Commissioning of one STP and two ETPS for their port activity.
4. Order received from Hetero Drugs, for Design, Supply, Erection and Commissioning of 2 MLD Sea Water Desalination Plant.
5. Order received from Park CETP, for Design, Supply, Erection and Commissioning of 125 m3/hr Textile Effluent Treatment Plant. The Project is under execution.
Commenting on the development, Mr. Shreepad Purkar, President and CEO of Pennar Enviro said, “Our order inflow shows market’s confidence in our design and process engineering capabilities as well as in our project management skills. The Company has a technical collaboration with M/s. Tech Universal of UK who is in Europe, USA & Middle East. Their references include WTP of 100 MLD, Sea Desalination of 80 MLD and STP of 70 MLD.”
Pennar Enviro is in the Water and Environment Infrastructure business and provides turnkey solutions viz., Water Treatment Plants (WTPs), Sewage Treatment Plants (STPs), Effluent Treatment Plants (ETPs) and Effluent Recycling Plants (ERPs).
Pennar Engineered Building Systems (PEBS), a subsidiary of Pennar Industries Ltd has received orders from Larson & Toubro, L&T Valves, Gland Pharma, Inspira Martifer, Sricity Projects, Premier Solar Energy and others.
1) Order from M/s Larson & Toubro for a workshop building, near Nagpur, Maharashtra. The total area of the building is 4000 Sqm.
2) Order from L&T Valves, by its consultant L&T, EDRC for its AUDCO Valves manufacturing unit at SRICITY, Tada, Andhra Pradesh. The total area of the building is 4500 Sqm.
3) Repeat order from Gland Pharma Ltd. for a warehouse building at Gowdavelli, Andhra Pradesh. The total area of the building is 4500 Sqm.
4) Order from Inspira Martifer to execute the structural EPC of 29.25MW projects located in Odisha, Tamil Nadu and Bihar. The services provided by PEBS include design, manufacture, supply and installation of solar module mounting structures.
5) Order from Sricity Projects for a factory building, for its end-user MMD Heavy Machinery India Pvt. Ltd. at SRICITY, Tada, Andhra Pradesh. The total area of the building is 4000 Sqm.
6) Order from Premier Solar Energy Pvt. Ltd. for 3MW of solar projects. This includes a project to be executed in Uganda and in Andhra Pradesh.
7) Order from Balaji Produce Company for a warehouse building for its end-user Wildcraft at Bangalore, Karnataka.
Commenting on the orders, Mr P V Rao, Managing director of PEBS said that “PEBS has received orders from many prestigious companies. Our design and engineering strengths coupled with focused sales and marketing efforts have delivered results in line with our expectations. Inspite of the economy being in a slowdown, we are confident that PEBS will sustain this robust growth profile during this financial year”.
About Pennar Industries Ltd:
Pennar Industries Limited is one of the leading engineering organizations in India with diverse product offerings. It is a multi-product, multi-location enterprise, manufacturing a wide range of value-added steel products. Pennar’s products find application in diverse segments such as Railways, Automobiles, Building & Construction, Pollution Control, Infrastructure, Road Safety Systems and General Engineering. Our diverse product portfolio includes Solar Structures, Railway Wagons & Coaches, Building Products, ESP Electrodes, Metal Crash Barriers, Precision Tubes, Auto Components, White Goods and several others.
Pennar Industries Limited has expanded its service offerings through two subsidiaries, PEBSL and Pennar Enviro Limited.
PEBS is engaged in the design, manufacture, supply and installation of pre-engineered steel buildings and building components for industries, warehouses, commercial centres, multi-storeyed buildings, aircraft hangars, sports complexes/stadia, metro rail shelters, agricultural storage buildings, school buildings, health centers, garages, bus shelters, car parks, etc.
Within four years of operation the company today is in top four in India in the PEB segment. PEBS Pennar has also several firsts to its credit. It is the first PEB company in India to build a 99m clear span building and another building which is one kilometer long. It is also the first factory in India to receive a Gold Rating from the Indian Green Building Council.
Pennar Enviro Limited has a manufacturing facility at Mallapur, Hyderabad. The company also has a technical collaboration with TechUniversal of UK for Water Treatment Systems. Pennar Enviro deals with Water and Environment business and provides turnkey solutions viz., Water Treatment Plants (WTPs), Sewage Treatment Plants (STPs), Effluent Treatment Plants (ETPs), Effluent Recycling Plants (ERPs), Zero Liquid Discharge Plants (ZLDPs) etc. using various advanced and environmental friendly technologies in Industrial and Municipal Segments besides Sea/Brackish Water Desalination..
Pennar Group on the whole has the distinction of being partners in growth for several industrial and commercial establishments. We have catered to the requirements of several blue chip companies such as L&T, TATA’s, Ashok Leyland, Volvo, Eicher, WABCO, HCC, Moser Baer, Ultra Tech and many others on a consistently. We take pride in our commitment to excellence which we believe will put us on the pedestal for greater accomplishments