Participation Open for 2014 Patient-Centered
Medical Home Survey
Take HIN's seventh annual Patient-Centered Medical Home Survey.
2014-03-14 17:04:14 - Healthcare organizations have until March 24, 2014 to report metrics from patient-centered medical home programs in HIN's seventh annual survey. Respondents are emailed an executive summary of the survey results once it is compiled.
SEA GIRT, NJ, USA, March 13, 2014 --- Healthcare organizations are invited to participate in the Healthcare Intelligence Network's 2014 Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Survey. Participation will be open until March 24, 2014.
HIN's seventh annual PCMH Survey is one of the most detailed available indicators of metrics and measures of the medical home model.
"Despite recent research challenging the medical home model's ability to improve quality and utilization and reduce cost, preliminary responses to HIN's seventh annual survey reflect success in these areas, with 81 percent reporting improvements in evidence-based care and almost half experiencing a decrease in total costs," said Melanie Matthews, HIN executive vice president and chief operating officer.
Take the seventh annual Patient-Centered Medical Home Survey
* Actionable data on PCMH effectiveness, targeted populations and conditions, medical home team members, health IT in use, reimbursement models, ROI and more.
* Participation in medical home neighborhoods --- integrated systems of care that take on more risk and truly manage population health across the spectrum of care;
* Measurement of operational, patient engagement and health utilization metrics as measures of medical home success;
* Feedback on value-based physician reimbursement models and preferred medical home accreditation and recognition programs;
* Best-in-class workflows, tools and processes in use in medical homes.
Having established a firm foundation over two decades of patient-centered care, the medical home model is poised for a makeover, expanding to medical neighborhoods and opening the door to specialists' enhanced role in care coordination --- while embracing value-based compensation models that reward quality over quantity.
Please contact Patricia Donovan to arrange an interview or to obtain additional quotes.
About the Healthcare Intelligence Network --- HIN is the premier advisory service for executives seeking high-quality strategic information on the business of healthcare. For more information, contact the Healthcare Intelligence Network, PO Box 1442, Wall Township, NJ 07719-1442, (888) 446-3530, fax (732) 449-4463, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.hin.com.
If you have any questions regarding information in these press releases please contact the company added in the press release. Please do not contact pr-inside. We will not be able to assist you. PR-inside disclaims contents contained in this release.