Outskirts Press Reveals Top 10 Best Selling Books in Self-Publishing for July 2014
Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for July.
PR-Inside.com: 2014-08-26 17:32:54
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for July were:
* Eyes Over The Delta by Hank Collins
* Kill Robin Hood by Janine Elias
* Letras de arena by Alfredo Cruz, Enrique Vázquez, Estela Moler, María Candelaria, Federico López and Lázaro J. Fierro
* Letters, To The Men I Have Loved by Mirtha Michelle Castro Marmol
* My Poetic Journey by Earlean Stanley Grogan
* Selfless Beyond Service by Pamela Zembiec
* Shine Your Love on the World by Dr. Adam Kleinberg
* Sunday Morning Stickup by David Lee
* Tea on the Titanic by Penelope Carlevato
* Understanding and Managing Chronic Pain by Daniel M. Doleys, Ph.D.
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at outskirtspress.com/bookstore
for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134